Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I have 69 favorites on my YT account.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i saw something like that a while back, they "linked" two particles or something, and they moved one 200 miles from the other, and the other moved identically.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Dude guys, in a parallel universe I'm doing a supermodel and/or any number of attractive wimmin.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Schrodinger's cat? What the [bleep] does that have to do with teleportation? Ever? >.<

Your face.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I has way too much acne to be a model.

Also since I pick at it its worse.

2pzzjb9.jpg

In parallel universes, anything can happen.

True.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I always feel like popping peoples' zits when I see them because I've grown used to popping my friend's. Two years. TWO YEARS.

uoqO8.jpg

Entirely possible. But I only use it to correct grammar or elaborate, not change meaning, so it isn't too bad.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Lol'd at the "My life is ruined" thread in the Tech section.

Dude, I wouldn't pop my dearest bro's zits.

That is just nasty.

yeah I wouldn't pop anybody else. As I previously mentioned though I go to town on mine.

Also, I hate when people don't do exercises right. Makes me look bad.

2pzzjb9.jpg