Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Oh trust me, 15 year old Emily was hesitant and all eww gross that's disgusting, but somehow I got over it and 17 year old Emily doesn't mind half as much as she should. And I wouldn't let someone else pop mine either, I'd be afraid they'd cause me pain...

Maybe that's why I do it, because it's hilarious when my friend gets hurt. Yeah, sick on many levels this situation.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

When you refer to yourself as Emily, all I can think of is the redheaded goth chick I know named Emily. It's so weird.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Goth is gross.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

alcohol is a depressant which inhibits the functioning of your brain, much like pot. mountain dew, with its sugar and caffiene, is a stimulant. ot makes the brain overactive, like crack or meth. so you cant get "drunk" on mountain dew. lrn2drugs

also seany how could someone else doing excercises incorrectly make you look bad? surely you doing it properly while someone else screws it up makes you look good?

Yes and no. For instance today we did an ab workout thingy where we tried to do a certain amount of sets as fast as we can.

Doing right=hurts more

hurts more= more breaks & or do slower

Do slower=finish after everyone

finish after everyone=look bad

But still, I'm helping myself, so it isn't terrible. Still don't like it though.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Schrodinger's cat? What the [bleep] does that have to do with teleportation? Ever? >.<

Schrodinger's cat is an analogy on the behaviour of sub-atomic particles, and how observation affects the result. I remember learning more about the subject and how it led to the conclusion that subatomic particles can move from point A to point B without having to go through the area between. q

16185_s.gif

oicnao. no one can tell the difference between a good crunch and a bad crunch, and its easier to do a bad one. well in that case, sir, may i suggest to you do even worse crunches?

Well you have to be looking but you probably can. But still I want to do em right, it works better.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Schrodinger's cat? What the [bleep] does that have to do with teleportation? Ever? >.<

Schrodinger's cat is an analogy on the behaviour of sub-atomic particles, and how observation affects the result. I remember learning more about the subject and how it led to the conclusion that subatomic particles can move from point A to point B without having to go through the area between. q

I know what the theory is. It just doesn't have anything to do with teleportation. At all.

the position of the particles determined whether the poision was deployed, and therefore, whether the cat was alive or dead. however evidence suggests that until measured/observed, particles can exist in multiple places at once. therefore, until the position of the particles is measured, they are triggering the poison and not triggering the poison at the same time, and therefore the cat is alive and dead at the same time. in other words, zombie cat

Just think guys. In another universe, this thread doesn't exist.

In yet another universe, this thread is populated by the admins, and we tell them what not to do.

In a parallel universe zoe wouldn't have clothes. And with a little luck in this same universe wits was never even thought of.

2pzzjb9.jpg

MIND=BLOWN.

heh.

Parallel universe. Blown.

heh.

2pzzjb9.jpg

the position of the particles determined whether the poision was deployed, and therefore, whether the cat was alive or dead. however evidence suggests that until measured/observed, particles can exist in multiple places at once. therefore, until the position of the particles is measured, they are triggering the poison and not triggering the poison at the same time, and therefore the cat is alive and dead at the same time. in other words, zombie cat

I always took this last part as his way of saying "...and that's why you don't apply particle physics to the macroscopic world".

16185_s.gif

In a parallel universe zoe wouldn't have clothes. And with a little luck in this same universe wits was never even thought of.

I just noticed the edit from "you" to "zoe." Vaguely funny.

321 doesn't want to see me naked. Hehe. 321 is totally Yoskue.