Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Only mildly good thing to come out of dubstep ever.

Morning guize.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Penguindrum isn't that exciting to begin with. Well, seizon senryaku or whatever was pretty cool the first time. The flashbacks are pretty cool too. It's not the worst thing I've forced myself to watch

Any of you seen Twin Peaks? Is it any good? (Not anime)

Where have I heard this before?

Penguindrum isn't that exciting to begin with. Well, seizon senryaku or whatever was pretty cool the first time. The flashbacks are pretty cool too. It's not the worst thing I've forced myself to watch

Any of you seen Twin Peaks? Is it any good? (Not anime)

Where have I heard this before?

Bits of it sound extremely similar to bits of Dear My Future. It reminds me of the other Penguindrum music slightly as well.

I can't tell you where it might be from, but I feel like I've heard it before too.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

In FFVI, I was trying to keep everyone at roughly the same level. That meant switching to my weakest characters whenever I got the chance. I realized that after every few "quests", the game automatically levels up anybody below a certain level. I was making the game harder for absolutely no reason

winter2012.jpg

More ice than last year? If so, I'm gonna be out of school a lot of days in February.

I love living in the Midwest.

Well, during my elementary and secondary years, I enjoyed plenty a snow day. The university will probably rarely cancel everything, but I'm hoping the professors will be like "eh" a lot. Hopefully my second semester professors have kids in school that they need to take care of on the days that those schools close.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img