Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

We don't have anyone cool from Australia anymore.

Sooo depressing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What ever happened to Dax? Last I heard of him was when he posted about Ben messaging a possible suicide note.

I think he's going off on his own now. Going to uni and all that happy stuff.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think he left after Ben did. Ben posted about how he couldn't stick around because /FG/ was effecting RL for him, especially with Dax's girlfriend or something. Dax posted for a few months after that, but he kind of petered out and stopped posting, kind of like Death did.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I'm just curious who will quit first, Halo or I. We've both tried multiple times, but can never really stay away.

I'm pretty sure that if Halo quits /FG/, I'll probably follow soon afterwards. It'll be kind of an end, I guess.

This is my last post in this thread for a long time. By the time I'm back, this place will have changed so much, that it won't recognize me. So I decided to make my last post worthwhile.

1260677653259.gif

1260678000878.gif

1260678147069.gif

1273669740693.gif

1273665751273.gif

atomiccannon.gif

underwateratomicexplosi.gif

And by worth while I mean annoying. Please DO quote this post to annoy even further.

Bye guys.

This is my last post in this thread for a long time. By the time I'm back, this place will have changed so much, that it won't recognize me. So I decided to make my last post worthwhile.

1260677653259.gif

1260678000878.gif

1260678147069.gif

1273669740693.gif

1273665751273.gif

atomiccannon.gif

underwateratomicexplosi.gif

And by worth while I mean annoying. Please DO quote this post to annoy even further.

Bye guys.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?

Dun go.

quoted.

:ohnoes:

:rolleyes:

:eek:

:o

16185_s.gif

This is how I see it.

Once I start getting into college, I might leave for a while. Then once I'm settled, I'll check out to see if the place is still active.

I'll probably post less and less as my highschool career winds down. I know that I said I would probably post less once I started school, but really, Junior year hasn't ramped up yet. It'll come sooner or later, but at the moment it's smooth sailing.

Next semester will probably be different, seeing how my two study halls will turn into classes that give out quite the load of homework.

I've actually cut back a lot on my posting. I'm spending a lot less time refreshing the page waiting for someone to post. I dunno, just something I've noticed.

'Oh, I think I'll lurk TIF for a little bit while I'm bored, first stop, as always, /FG/, they're talking about meeeeee?

OhGosh.jpg'

Hi. :3

I'll be back 2nd of November, and I shall post lots. Taking a break from TIF for exams, which start 18th October and end 2nd November, with breaks in between.

And yes, Ben's gone, I got the word a few days ago.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod