Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Also, wow, just found my first posts in this thread. I sure was a dick back then.

My first post on here was on the second page.

That time when we were actually trying to get the last post.

j0xPu5R.png

I think I'll be heading off now. Farewell. See you all in less than a month.

[hide=For Halo]Hi. :3[/hide]

Where you going?

Going back to my 'Not going on TIF so I don't waste so much study time and because I need less distractions because I get easily distracted' routine.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'ma win this now.

Oh yeah guys, lots of bad, weird and just plain crazy stuff's going to happen if you take this thread on as your own, then I join later on. Just warning you for the future. Most of which being Wits' fault. Just sayin'.

One of Dax's first posts.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

My thread now

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

14 page sin 5 days. :shock:

You know, I've never read through the first pages. Just reading them now is very lulzy.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

This experience has taught me something I think.

We, the /FG/ers, haven't changed much. Sure, there's more of us, but deep down at the core, we're still about the same thing. Yeah, we go through as many pages a day now as we did in a week back at this thread's inception, but that just means we've gotten better at it. Deep down, /FG/ isn't about being the coolest poster, or the edgiest troll, or having the best posts. In its most basic form, /FG/ is about one thing, and one thing alone. Being the last one to post. And we never lost sight of that - we still post as if the thread will end right after we do. We still spam, because, hey, this game means we can, right? And I think this has brought us closer. I may not always act like I like the newbies, but I now understand - I feel the same about you as I felt about Death and Goon and Halo. And look what the three of them became to me. They were my mentors, my inspiration, maybe even my best friends. So, /FG/, here's to continuing doing what we do best - spamming to hell and back.

Oh, and we need more spirit projects, so someone get on that.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off