Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

WtlS0.jpg

I thought 17 was average. Why does it go from non-virgins to virgins? It doesn't make sense.

This would really depend on where you are and who you know.

We all have our hopes but to be quite honest most of the girls I know wouldn't want to let 'that' happen at an early age. My town is pretty liberal sexually and otherwise, but this means that people don't get into something unless that's what they want in their life. I know plenty of druggies, and a few individuals who could probably be called [bleep]. But as far as I've seen, that's pretty much just who they are, and those who aren't won't allow themselves to be.

Freedom of action tends to result in people grouping themselves. Most people in my school are either the straight-laced straight-A types or the people who take explicit advantage of their freedom.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Actually, on that note, how liberal are the areas you guys live in?

In my school I hear people openly talking about drugs and sexual relations in class. Talked with two guys about one's addiction to cocaine in my science class. It's interesting to hear, though a bit sad (sad-sad, not pathetic-sad).

RIP Dawngate ;-;

In my school I hear people openly talking about drugs and sexual relations in class. Talked with two guys about one's addiction to cocaine in my science class. It's interesting to hear, though a bit sad (sad-sad, not pathetic-sad).

Your town being 'liberal' has barely anything to do with that. You're in high school right? Kids talk about that shit all the time.

but to be quite honest most of the girls I know wouldn't want to let 'that' happen at an early age.

WHAT ARE YOU REFERRING TO???

Wait... did you think you could lose your virginity to your hand? No girl involvement? Well pie, looks like someone needs to to talk to his mommy.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

but to be quite honest most of the girls I know wouldn't want to let 'that' happen at an early age.

Oh Pie u so fahny.

I use such terminology because I like putting random replacements for terms in my sentences, and also because in my school it seems to apply more often to a lifestyle than just sex.

EDIT: Well, I guess you learn something every day, I've only ever been to my school so whatever. I didn't know it was something that was common (that is, talking about it in front of teachers).

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If you're attractive, you can get laid, get drugs, and say whatever you want whenever you want without any problems. That's how it works no matter where you are. The only difference is how much people talk about it.

Wait... did you think you could lose your virginity to your hand? No girl involvement? Well pie, looks like someone needs to to talk to his mommy.

what did that have to do with what you quoted? i'm fine with you insulting me but that didn't even make sense

sydney is a great city for coke.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/score-chop-snort-sydneys-cocaine-blizzard-20111025-1mhpt.html

smh is a piece of shit newspaper but this article has truth nuggets-

our government insists on regulating everything...

-

I had a friend with a pretty serious cocaine addiction, only affordable to him because he was super rich. clean now but he did so much his septum is now replaced with a metal plate...

I dunno pie, it looked like it made sense and I reacted quickly but now I lost it

@abc also not attractive people can get into all of those things, the least attractive people in my class were all sexually active and did kinky group things

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Oh god dat BF3 single player.

5Xhwo.png

So good.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Nah, they get called [bleep] Abc.

>Implying that affects their lifestyle in any way whatsoever

If an ugly person was know to be a [bleep], do drugs, and talk shit about people, they'd lose their job. If an attractive person did those things, nothing noteworthy would happen.