Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

the hipster hurts.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Then you would need zen.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I like having a variety of types of people to pop up on my newsfeed for my amusement. Yeah, I've got hipsters, middle-school relationship types, teen parents, Asian gangsters, Dr. Who nerds, Jesus people... the works

oh, and most of my fb friends have been super homesick at one point or another, obviously

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I remember thinking about being homesick. Then then I didnt give a [bleep].

2pzzjb9.jpg

I like my steaks large and medium rare. half the blood of the cow still in the steak and [bleep]ing delicious.

Mine too.

Yeah, I feel a strong sense of brohood tonight.

I forgot where Seany's sig came from... oh look, my bro night. While I was in California.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

fluff are you in college atm?

2pzzjb9.jpg

im hungry but the chow hall doesnt open for 30 mins and i dont want to get dressed.

2pzzjb9.jpg