Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I like it! However I have a few questions...

Why am I a flower?

YOU LIKE FLOWERS

Why is napalm a crucifix? I didn't realise he was especially religious

HE IS CHRISTIAN... LITERALLY

Why is halo a sexy babe?

halo3-girl5.jpg

Why is adrenal a star?

WHY NOT

What is the difference between seany's arrow'd heart, pepsi's broken heart, and monk's plain heart?

SEANY DOESNT NEED LOVE AND WILL BREAK HEARTS SINCE HE'S IN THE NAVY

PEPSI AND PEPSIGIRL

MONK HAS NEVER SHARED HIS LIFESTORY THAT I KNOW OF SO HE HAS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP STATUS

Why is abc a four leaf clover?

BECAUSE HE IS LUCKY TO BE ALIVE

Why is dax the sun?

AUSSIE,,, ITS NIGHT TIME NOW

Nice touch with ben though.

<3

all good reasons except for adrenal. You can do better than that silva!

WITS

What is the difference between seany's arrow'd heart, pepsi's broken heart, and monk's plain heart?

MONK HAS NEVER SHARED HIS LIFESTORY THAT I KNOW OF SO HE HAS A GOOD RELATIONSHIP STATUS

Good relationship status as in what exactly?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

WITS

Good relationship status as in what exactly?

as in.. since you never talk about it... you have nothing to complain about so it has to be good.

Last weekend, Carlos was on the counter while dinner was out (chicken, sauce, rice, bread, broccoli) and he was licking butter out of a bowl. This evening, he was on the counter again (with turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, bread, butter, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole) and he was licking the remains off of my plate instead.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Last weekend, Carlos was on the counter while dinner was out (chicken, sauce, rice, bread, broccoli) and he was licking butter out of a bowl. This evening, he was on the counter again (with turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, bread, butter, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole) and he was licking the remains off of my plate instead.

kitty gets this guilty llook in her eye when she does it.

I do recall talking about women some. But that's about all I've shared here.

Trust me though, there's more than just that, I just haven't felt like sharing.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I gave Boo Boo and Carlos treats and Boo Boo was more vicious with me than Carlos, it was odd.

I spooned with Boo Boo for a while today.

I wrestled Finn using my arms and legs.

Finn likes Reese's Pieces, but he'll only eat one at a time. If you give him two, he spits one out, eats the first, and picks up the second to eat.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I have the habit of just leaving the dishes on the counter drying, and if I let my cat get on there he'll drop hairs all over the place, which will in turn end in the clean dishes.

a lot of people won't let cats up on the table but I really don't care. They're no more filthy than anything else in the house

Carlos doesn't seem like a bright one.

16185_s.gif