He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Jimmy isn't red anymore?

48SOn.jpg

I hate everything now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I had three really weird dreams this morning

One I had the power to control the moon, so I could manipulate the tides and stuff. Morgan Freeman was in it.

The second one I dream about living back in Oklahoma again. My family and I were cleaning up our new house, when a tornado comes out of [bleep]ing nowhere and we try to escape it in some pickup truck.

The third one I dream about browsing Off Topic to find out that some mod changed his name to "Halo" and was using my avatar and signature.

Weird stuff man.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've had several dreams about TIF, more specifically about the people from this place.

I really don't like it most of the time.

I still have yet to have you in one.

It saddens me.

I don't like some of the forum games. It got boring constantly posting in threads I don't like that much.

This. I used to post in all of them.

Actually, one of the main reasons I stopped posting in all the other threads is because TBM was always the one to reply, and his posts were always so dry and anti-funny that it almost became a chore to respond to them.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

And now you guys know why I only post in this thread.

I don't like some of the forum games. It got boring constantly posting in threads I don't like that much.

This. I used to post in all of them.

Actually, one of the main reasons I stopped posting in all the other threads is because TBM was always the one to reply, and his posts were always so dry and anti-funny that it almost became a chore to respond to them.

I haven't stopped entirely yet, but yeah...

You guys are all cool bros, but TIF seems to be on a sort of downwards trend in general. Easy to notice here and in the Tavern.

Come to think of it, TBM is kinda like your Mather/Hex/Lei. Lucky you guys only have one.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

We had Mather. So we used to have two.

I have some bacon in the fridge downstairs. I feel like saving that for tomorrow.

I'll probably make some toasted cheese sammitches, the right way <_<, and some oatmeal.