Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I did not. And I tried many times to get one too.

The fire cape is the thing that surprised me the most.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Knowing Jagex they probably made it easier to get one.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's really easy to get at low levels if you know what you're doing and don't mess up on the prayer switching.

Although, if you had curses unlocked, they could've done the trick with that (now patched).

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

The thing was for me that it was so long and tedious. I'd get bored, mess up, and die.

whateves, I got one now [bleep]es!

The thing was for me that it was so long and tedious. I'd get bored, mess up, and die.

whateves, I got one now [bleep]es!

Only takes ~50 minutes now for me. That's range though, not melee. And no overloads.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I had a few dreams this morning too. One of them, I was home for some reason tonight, and across the street Cyndi's mom and grandma were cleaning something in the backyard. THen all of a sudden a wild Cyndi appears, in a swimsuit, when it's like 30 degrees outside. She's supposed to be in Duluth. So then she tells me she has to speak at something for her graduating class in the morning and that I'm staying at her house and going with her, few people from her class would even be there, but it was important. That's all for that one.

Then I had one about aghahdh can't remember already. I was on facebook for part of it though and Cyndi's aunt posted on my wall about something really nice or whatever. I forgot now, that dream was weird anyway.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img