Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

They're a little less active than they had originally been. Good enough to keep the forums going round and round though.

I guess many people don't care about being a community anymore. Or having fun...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

>mfw I still check the rs boards fairly often

instertcatreactionpichere.jpeg.png.gif

Speaking of RunEscape, I'm pretty much officially out of ~$50 a week now that the bots are gone. My main bot source is claiming they'll be back up in a couple weeks, but they're full of shit.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

>jagex still hasn't sent me an email about my recovery request.

5faIB.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Meh, RunEscape is pretty much dying anyway. Just a grindfest that is dominated by the super rich and the super popular. It's all about "dicing" and staking nowadays. I guess now that bots are dead I'm totally done with it in all aspects.

Better go to classsssssssssssssssssssssssssssslkajlfkjlaskdfj;lkffllksj 4 xm,vn

And then I have to go to the mall to pick my brother up a lava lamp because he wants to save $2 by me using my store discount, lul.

After many times playing with cat nip as a child, it held no affect on me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

>realize the emails were going to my spam

>recover my old account

>it has a fire cape on, most of my money spent, and a shit ton of potions and other crap

EmWGg.png

wat

Wow, that didn't take long to get bored of.

Welp, gonna cook up some dinner lunch and fly into the danger zone.