Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

[bleep]es be jelly of my sexy face, voice, and hat.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So I'm pretty much the most attractive member of this thread, right? I can't think of anyone who is more attractive than me, let's be honest here.

Honestly, probably yeah

I don't see why people are comparing what people look like. Who honestly gives a [bleep]? Many people looking at themselves think they look worse than they look.

This coming from someone who looks like you doesn't mean shit. Ugly people get discriminated against like you wouldn't believe.

My Ipod is dead, I might take a picture tomorrow once it's charged up again.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

So I'm pretty much the most attractive member of this thread, right? I can't think of anyone who is more attractive than me, let's be honest here.

Honestly, probably yeah

I don't see why people are comparing what people look like. Who honestly gives a [bleep]? Many people looking at themselves think they look worse than they look.

This coming from someone who looks like you doesn't mean shit. Ugly people get discriminated against like you wouldn't believe.

They do which is stupid. I don't honestly care.

j0xPu5R.png

This talk of Neutral Milk Hotel makes me want to listen to Explosions in the Sky.

Weird connection, but it's the truth.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I got to the second song in the album and there was this terrible static in the background. Cbf looking for a decent copy of it. Oh well.

Lol. It's lo-fi. It's supposed to be like that. If anyone else said this I would call trolling but you don't even listen to music.

this is what it should sound like.

Hold on one second.

Why the hell doesn't Neo and his crew use shotguns against the agents?

Shit, the agents can dodge a bullet, but can they dodge a buckshot?

It's not like listening to music takes any effort. I'll give it a shot now.

Hold on one second.

Why the hell doesn't Neo and his crew use shotguns against the agents?

Shit, the agents can dodge a bullet, but can they dodge a buckshot?

>Movies

>Logic