Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

So they switched me to the offence class for football.

They have 4 periods of weight training/rec sports that are mostly for football and other sports.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

It's a simple question, I don't see what's the point in avoiding it.

I heard studying via osmosis is the best solution in this case.

>that feeling I saw you quote the post with the new image then have you edit one in

And that's because when I quoted your post with the old image, it automatically replaces it with the new one you edited in.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Was that so hard? Protip: you only make it worse by avoiding it.

Now that's advice that could be used in many different situations.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My goodness, the IRNV looks horrible now.

For the PS3, no word on the PC or Xbox yet.

I actually like how they cater to PS3 over 360. More time to see how the DLCs are before I go out and buy it.

It's more of an even trade off when it comes to both consoles.

The xbox got the beta first, the PS3 is getting the DLC first.

Business moves, Kevin.

I actually like how they cater to PS3 over 360. More time to see how the DLCs are before I go out and buy it.

It's more of an even trade off when it comes to both consoles.

The xbox got the beta first, the PS3 is getting the DLC first.

Business moves, Kevin.

I know, but it's also good for me as well. ;)

j0xPu5R.png

SO HUNGRY.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

On the bright side, I'll be getting the results from psychometric testing - phase II (It's the same as phase I. It isn't actually called that, I just made it up because they [bleep]ed the test up the first time and had to re-do it.) It's basically a test thing I took that tells you all about me psychologically. I'll post it if any of y'all are interdasted.

On the bright side, I'll be getting the results from psychometric testing - phase II (It's the same as phase I. It isn't actually called that, I just made it up because they [bleep]ed the test up the first time and had to re-do it.) It's basically a test thing I took that tells you all about me psychologically. I'll post it if any of y'all are interdasted.

Please do.