Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

OKay okay okay. I'll play Dead Island after I finish this god damn level in Portal 2.

SO MANY GAMES

SO LITTLE TIME

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Halo, don't forget your to do list! You have to read Ender's Game!

0y2m41u.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wow. That level was actually really easy. I'm just a derp. As usual.

Interesting. Might be going for a night away in a few days. Wasn't for the idea a few days ago, but it seems like I really want to go now. Actually having something organised makes said thing seem more appealing.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Awh. My knife is getting rusty.

Luckily I still have my other knife I got from my friend's wedding back in May.

I don't why or if it makes me a bad person, but reading about breakups on FB is amusing.
Me too, mostly the couples who are the most mushy

This couple has broken up/back together around 5? times the past 2 months. Makes me wonder if it's for good this time.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Yup. Yup. Yup.

Dr.Pepper is kicking in now.