Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

LOTPW? Now that's what I use to mop the floor.

I don't know why this causes me so much enjoyment. I don't know if enjoyment is meant to be caused.

I'm going crazy. It happens sometimes. It's the good kind of crazy though, let's call it an epiphany.

The Sushi Bar on floor 10 is ready to be restocked.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

LOTPW? Now that's what I use to mop the floor.

I don't know why this causes me so much enjoyment. I don't know if enjoyment is meant to be caused.

I'm going crazy. It happens sometimes. It's the good kind of crazy though, let's call it an epiphany.

The Sushi Bar on floor 10 is ready to be restocked.

I'm happy for you. Today I found out that I'm going the bad way of crazy.

But that doesn't matter. I ran out of cider. 2 bottles and a half. Bah.

Oh well.

16185_s.gif

zghOd.jpg

New Facebook picture. It's from the same day of my old one, probably seven hours later. Graduation day, this was at the senior party. I was still wearing my dress that I'd had on since that morning because I'd worn it for the ceremony obviously, dinner with family afterwards, and then on to Cyndi's graduation because she wore a dress to mine. The dork with the ice cream treat in her face is Jessie. The other two girls are also good friends of mine, even though I haven't seen one of them since September and the other October. I frequently harass them on Facebook though.

When I was typing "good friends", it actually originally said "hood friends", but autocorrect changed it. Maybe they're my hood friends. You know. Thug life. Get money.

VR48f.jpg

img

My hands were getting ready though. That, or I was using my phone or iPod.

Oh yeahhh, 2 AM gotta wake myself up with some SUPA BASS

Also, you have no clue what Jessie was mouthing. The ice cream treat was an effort towards censorship.

VR48f.jpg

img

It's a Dilly Bar. Ice cream bar, in that instance, dipped in butterscotch. I love those things. Dairy Queen is amazing.

Of the 157 tagged photos of me on Facebook, Cyndi is in 67. Many of the pictures she's not in are from homecoming last year, and a lot of those are repeats. That's sad. No wonder I've had a hard time figuring out what to change my profile picture to without taking a picture of myself because I find that to be ridiculous. I wanted a picture without her, where I looked decent, and there weren't a bunch of people. I didn't want to have to crop it because that would hurt the photo's quality, especially since Facebook rapes photo quality already. I didn't want something too old. The one I chose is six months old and isn't focused on me, but it satisfies all other conditions.

VR48f.jpg

img