Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Yes.

It's 2 am in the morning. I'm not going to bother to try and understand this.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You kids have been up longer than me before.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's weird how you can completely forget that somebody exists.

I don't generally enjoy these type of people.

I guess I'll clarify. I'm talking about a kid in my hall freshman year. His name popped up on Facebook, and I was like: 'Holy cow, I forgot about this dude.' We weren't friends or anything. Just some kid.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

*friend calls up*

Friend: Hey Duff wanna hang?

Duff: Dude, I totally forgot you existed!

Ah, un Dax.

Der Humpink.

*places bow on Dax*

But it's 2:47 am. They're sleeping at this hour.

I have to pee. I don't have a bra on and there is visible hair on my legs (after, like, three days, how ridiculous I know). Therefore, I will delay my trip to the bathroom and wake up tomorrow having to pee like crazy.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Or you may wake up during the night to a wet mess.

Don a shirt and run to the bathroom. Are there kids roaming the halls? If you ran fast enough, no one would see your leg hairs :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |