Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Avatar the movie or the cartoon?

Cartoon.

Because it's two completely different things that cater to different people.

MLP: Young females, lonely young adult males.

16185_s.gif

Oh. ok.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

What should I have for lunch?

Victory, with a side of Excellence.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I smell chicken. It's a chicken-filled weekend.

Disregard chicken, acquire STEAK. Btw how does /FG/ like their steak cooked?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Avatar the movie or the cartoon?

Cartoon.

Because it's two completely different things that cater to different people.

MLP: Young females, lonely young adult males.

Avatar also has a pretty heavy periphery demographic. It was made for... Pretty much anyone who would tolerate it.

I know several adults, teenage girls, teenage guys, and children of both genders who enjoy it.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Fast and Furious is such a guy's movie it's almost funny.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Would that even count as a periphery demographic? It seems like you wouldn't need one if your primary demographic is "People that like it".

Don't really know. I'm not an expert on the subject.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

>That feel when meat quality is so good everything tastes wonderfull no matter how you cook it

Argentina might be a 3rd world country, but we have DAT MEAT.

16185_s.gif

>That feel when meat quality is so good everything tastes wonderfull no matter how you cook it

Argentina might be a 3rd world country, but we have DAT MEAT.

It's not about the taste so much as how cooked it is. I like mine Medium Rare. Brown around the edges, but red in the middle and bloody as hell. On a related note, I actually felt myself start drooling as I described that.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Blech. So does my dad.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I like my steak red, but not bloody. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

The blood's the best. That's how you know it's geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewd.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Medium rare

STOP BEING ME

Also, you should always thoroughly cook burgers. Salmonella and all that.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You know what I actually really don't like? Hot dogs. I can deal with them, but I generally try to avoid it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You know what I actually really don't like? Hot dogs. I can deal with them, but I generally try to avoid it.

Ever since I had one way back in the day that was full of ants, I've hated them, I have had some since then to try and like them again, but I can't any more.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod