Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I dunno, for myself I wouldn't want anything that shows all the time unless it really meant a lot to me, which I don't have anything like that in mind. I wouldn't want it to be something tacky and show at formal events and make me look trashy or whatever

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I wouldn't get one, since I don't like the idea of something being permanently marked in my body. My tastes and likes change too much for that. I don't think less of people who get them, some actually look nice. Then there are the people who tattoo every shit because they are desperate to look cool or different.

Like a friend, who got the license plate of her first car on her shoulder, and then some random hebrew characters right aboke her ankle.

16185_s.gif

Time for Super Conservative Tyler!

I really hate tattoos and piercings. I don't know why, but I subconsciously look down on anyone that has an irregular piercing or a tattoo. Recently, my friends have seriously discussed getting some tattoos/piercings, and I don't know how I feel about it. Eh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yeah I think I could dig Breaking Bad but I heard the first season is slow.

Relatively, but the first season is only like 7 episodes, and it's still very interesting.

Just don't watch it when your parents are around.

16185_s.gif

Time for Super Conservative Tyler!

I really hate tattoos and piercings. I don't know why, but I subconsciously look down on anyone that has an irregular piercing or a tattoo. Recently, my friends have seriously discussed getting some tattoos/piercings, and I don't know how I feel about it. Eh.

All the people who I've talked to who have said they don't like tattoos could never give a reason why they don't like them. We're all just human bodies getting closer and closer to death, so might as well decorate our bodies with something we enjoy.

Piercings, I'm not too big on. Tattoos can be very artistic and look amazing, but piercings never really look like much more than holes in your body, but whatever.

I'm thinking of getting "I'll see you when the sun sets" (2:24) as a chest piece. Obviously it's just an idea but these lyrics (and this song as a whole) represent more to me than pretty much any other lyrics so far in my life.

>"Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in '80s movies? I want John Cusack holding a boom box outside my window, I want to ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey, I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me, I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist in the air because he knows he got me. Just once, I want my life to be like an '80s movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number, for no apparent reason, but no John Hughes did not direct my life." ♥

it's always the fat girls who have never even had a real boyfriend who post shit like this

i hope you're not like this emily

Oh no, I never post mushy quotes and I've only posted song lyrics a few times and they're usually funny or whatever. Whenever I am in a relationship, I won't post "I love my prince charming, he's all I need shalaldhakfhsj" either because 1) that's just annoying and 2) pretty sure the guy won't like it either

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Oh no, I never post mushy quotes and I've only posted song lyrics a few times and they're usually funny or whatever. Whenever I am in a relationship, I won't post "I love my prince charming, he's all I need shalaldhakfhsj" either because 1) that's just annoying and 2) pretty sure the guy won't like it either

and 3) likely help is causing the downfall of the relationship by putting too much effort in showing someone loves another due to various factors, including the first two points.