Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

To answer you questions:

I don't know what they are. My dad came into my room and was like "here you go Tyler. It's German." I was like "What is it?" and he was like "German." and left.

@star: I hate sparknotes. For one, I'm not that kind of a student. For two, if I want to not read a book, I don't want to read a novel of a synopsis of some idiot college kid.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I'm going to see if I can get CTC to let me change books for the research paper. Anything would be better than the illiad at this point. It wouldn't be so bad if we weren't Doug so much poetry in class. That just kinda kills everything.

@star: I hate sparknotes. For one, I'm not that kind of a student. For two, if I want to not read a book, I don't want to read a novel of a synopsis of some idiot college kid.

I'm not star T-T

Anywho, I'm the same way. But for the books I despised, I sparknoted that shit. xD (Things like Bless Me Ultima weren't my cup of tea. Great Gatsby though, loved it. Of Mice and Men, loved it, etc....Just the occasional novel I hated)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I loved bless me ultima. It was actually really interesting, if a bit slow at first.

Sorry, I can't see display names and I can't remember who you are. I know all our mods quit, but I don't remember star doing so, so yeah.

tis Ieyfura, your neighbor from the Tavern :P

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

This is the slowest day I've ever seen for this thread in my short time here. :o

Lqt9R.png

I was referring to the day as a whole. I've only checked in here and there, and I've never had more than 2 new pages per portion of the day.

Lqt9R.png

Avatar limits are 100 pixels wide by 100 pixels high, by 100Kb file size.

Well. I can't remove it per say. But it won't really matter once it's removed since you'll be looking for a new avatar anyway. :P

Lqt9R.png

Oh, they upped it? I remember when it was ridiculously low.

Yeah, I was taken by surprise too. I remember it being around 25kb before. But I guess it's been changed, so I guess that means a little more room to scrunch in your favorite avi if it was too big before. :P

EDIT: @ Dax, It's an i, as in eye. :)

Lqt9R.png

Thinking about starting up Samurai Champloo as my next anime to watch. Hopefully I'm in for a nice ride. I hear it's supposed to be funny. :o

Lqt9R.png