Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

mmmkay

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

:3

hypocrite.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Sounds cool. Don't know if I'd be able to participate, but I vote space theme.

wlw1y.png

I'm not even sure what that image is supossed to imply, but if you do it here, then sure, sounds cool. I don't really feel like following another website to see what's going on, though.

16185_s.gif

I would follow if you promised to keep an update schedule and to follow through until the story is finished.

I've seen enough CYOA's fail that I know what happens. They slip one update, then they think they can just shirk off all the others and it dies.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Son of a [bleep].

Tavern game session ended.

Retech accidentally set mana itself on fire in a several acre radius, which prompted him and Mather to munchkin and try to harness it, which drove them homicidally mad with power, which led them to make it so that the flame is fueled by and burns through normal soil, which led to me to try an experimental teleport method to get there, which led to me getting there just as they came back under control and started running away, which led me to try to contain the fire all by myself, which led me to go mad with power, which led me to (I think) incinerate as many as several miles of forest and road along with a city at the end.

I also may have provoked a fictional Catholic-equivalent inquisition that killed at least one of the players.

Tavernites, how do they work?

wait what? is this like an actual game? or roleplaying?

Tavern. So Roleplaying.

In theory. We don't generally get very in-character.

So basically we just do whatever the hell we want, I fully understand not seeing the appeal in it.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;