Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Pie, the govment is abusing your rights and pulling shit like this to see how far they are willing to go. And the fact that you just sit there while they give gays rights is proof that it's working. Rise in arms, take the streets, show them that you won't accept those atrocities.

i would but Obama signed some law that makes it illegal to have a weapon.. im not lying. it was part of the health care bill that people didnt read so that people wouldnt see it. i think it was called the "gun-banning act." look it up on youtube.

Holy shit how can you live without guns??

16185_s.gif

Pie, the govment is abusing your rights and pulling shit like this to see how far they are willing to go. And the fact that you just sit there while they give gays rights is proof that it's working. Rise in arms, take the streets, show them that you won't accept those atrocities.

i would but Obama signed some law that makes it illegal to have a weapon.. im not lying. it was part of the health care bill that people didnt read so that people wouldnt see it. i think it was called the "gun-banning act." look it up on youtube.

Holy shit how can you live without guns??

thats why they banned it... so we cant fight back against the government. its good that we have a big army but its only so they can fight the citizens... you wouldnt understand since you live in a country of anarchy so you just have to imagine