Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

[hide=big images] So yeah, went on the annual hike with my friends as usual this year. Got some pics and stuff.

Here's one looking out towards the bay and the Atlantic Ocean.

[hide]8Bfam.png[/hide]

Here's pretty much the same one except looking out towards Mount Desert Island.

[hide]hHWxy.png[/hide]

And here's the bastard that almost killed me.

[hide]FSsH.png[/hide]

The image really doesn't do it justice, but imagine a 95 degree cliff with a shit ton of ice. It was intense. Everybody had their moments of almost dieing. For me it was when I was slowly making my way across a patch of ice when I slipped and fell about 10 feet down. Using my cat like reflexes, cause you know I'm a furry, I managed to land directly on my feet, unscathed and right in front of a big pine tree. It could have been much much worse, if that tree wasn't there.

And two more random ones.

[hide] yeZtm.png

TAkb4.png

[/hide]

Oh yeah, we found this dog that was wandering around the summit. So a few of my friend's and I went on a hunt to find his owner's. We eventually met up with them and they were really happy the we had found him. Felt good man.

[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

ACTUALLY, the gametes used during sexual reproduction are haploids, not diploids, and are formed through Meiosis. ajsf;lkasjflaksjfs

But really, I need to know how babby is formed.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

[hide=big images] So yeah, went on the annual hike with my friends as usual this year. Got some pics and stuff.

Here's one looking out towards the bay and the Atlantic Ocean.

[hide]8Bfam.png[/hide]

Here's pretty much the same one except looking out towards Mount Desert Island.

[hide]hHWxy.png[/hide]

And here's the bastard that almost killed me.

[hide]FSsH.png[/hide]

The image really doesn't do it justice, but imagine a 95 degree cliff with a shit ton of ice. It was intense. Everybody had their moments of almost dieing. For me it was when I was slowly making my way across a patch of ice when I slipped and fell about 10 feet down. Using my cat like reflexes, cause you know I'm a furry, I managed to land directly on my feet, unscathed and right in front of a big pine tree. It could have been much much worse, if that tree wasn't there.

And two more random ones.

[hide] yeZtm.png

TAkb4.png

[/hide]

Oh yeah, we found this dog that was wandering around the summit. So a few of my friend's and I went on a hunt to find his owner's. We eventually met up with them and they were really happy the we had found him. Felt good man.

[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yes, I could have David. If I was stupid and made on wrong step I could have easily broken my neck or whatever.

You know, you should go out and enjoy nature some more, instead of sitting inside listening to your metals and playing your "vidya"