Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

1329689397694.jpg

new pic of me, be gentle

Hello SeanyTheSailor,

could you please remove your current avatar? I did not give you permission to superimpose the words "Virgin" underneath a picture of me. It is offensive and harassing.

Thank you.

But the top picture is you. They're clearly not the same person. And if you lied about the top picture how do we know you're not lying about the bottom picture?

In that case you're obviously not a reliable source and obviously just pushing your insecurities onto me.

tl;dr: No.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

harry pottah on the TV. mmmmmmmm

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I am sorry if I did truly confuse you, SeanyTheSailor. The image I posted was known as a "joke." If you see the image in your avatar compared to my indexed images on the RL pics thread, you will see they are the same picture.

I ask of you to remove your avatar immediately.

Gotta get dat ,Dat, DAt, DAT CAT.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I am sorry if I did truly confuse you, SeanyTheSailor. The image I posted was known as a "joke." If you see the image in your avatar compared to my indexed images on the RL pics thread, you will see they are the same picture.

I ask of you to remove your avatar immediately.

Well, lets see what we have to work with here.

Well, we really can't make any judgement from this image, seeing how small the image seany is using. for all we know this could be a totally different person from Seany's avatar.

mm7691.jpg

22jmhf.jpg

I rest my case with this one.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

so in Harry Pottah, Hurry is in the room with the mean lady who likes pink. She's got little kitten plates all over the walls. I imagine this to be like goons room, only less pink and less mean lady.

@halo: Not to mention there's no proof any pictures posted even him to begin with. Could be a friend, family member, some pictures he found in the deep recesses of the internet.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Well, we really can't make any judgement from this image, seeing how small the image seany is using. for all we know this could be a totally different person from Seany's avatar.

mm7691.jpg

You can clearly see the same shirt present in both images.

Seany, this will be my final request.

We do not permit religious, racial or sexual references/proclamations in signatures or avatars, this includes images and text. Quotes made by religious figures are allowable in signatures if the name is removed and the content of the quote does not promote or demote any religion. Religious, racial and sexual orientation content is permitted in the About Me section of profiles only, as long as the content is not bashing another religion/race/sexual orientation or advertising conversion.

From the rules. Seany, could you please change your avatar? :P

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

We do not permit religious, racial or sexual references/proclamations in signatures or avatars, this includes images and text. Quotes made by religious figures are allowable in signatures if the name is removed and the content of the quote does not promote or demote any religion. Religious, racial and sexual orientation content is permitted in the About Me section of profiles only, as long as the content is not bashing another religion/race/sexual orientation or advertising conversion.

From the rules. Seany, could you please change your avatar? :P

oh fine ieyfura. You're lucky I love you.

I need a little time to find something suitable.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Remember when this thread was pointless aimless spammy fun and not everyone trolling each other and constant antagonistic arguments?

Protip: Add pie to your ignore list. Works wonders for me.

On topic:

9ru7c.gif

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

i'm removing my avatar because ieyfura pointed out it makes a sexual statement about someone. Pie has nothing to do with it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Remember when this thread was pointless aimless spammy fun and not everyone trolling each other and constant antagonistic arguments?

On topic:

9ru7c.gif

Why do you talk about me so much if you have me ignored? I think it must be something to do with the concept of humans wanting something they can't have.

Be a little more mature.

On topic:

Why do you talk about me so much if you have me ignored? I think it must be something to do with the concept of humans wanting something they can't have.

Be a little more mature.

Do you say "mature" like Andy Dwyer?

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

wop

2pzzjb9.jpg