Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Snape is about to penetrate harry's mind.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I don't have a car. And the bus routes all shut down before 5. Oh well. What does a tangerine do for my hunger though? I'm curious.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Satisfies hunger, Vitamin C helps DAT IMMUNE SYSTERM.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I don't have a car. And the bus routes all shut down before 5. Oh well. What does a tangerine do for my hunger though? I'm curious.

Nothing. But they are tasty.

And besides, it would probably help you feel better, while keeping you off less healthy food.

Actually, I just wanted to eat a tangerine so it came to mind, but I'm too lazy to go buy one too. I know, I'm a hypocrite.

16185_s.gif

Less healthy food is best food.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Nothing. But they are tasty.

And besides, it would probably help you feel better, while keeping you off less healthy food.

Actually, I just wanted to eat a tangerine so it came to mind, but I'm too lazy to go buy one too. I know, I'm a hypocrite.

Ah. Yeah. I've been drinking apple juice and eating apples and bananas all weekend. >.<

EDIT: @Seany. Only when it comes to chocolate. Anything else I can only eat a little of here and there. Otherwise I just lose my taste for it. lol

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

My favorite fruit are avocados. Bananas, apples and tangerines all tie for second. grapes and watermellon tie for third.

Less healthy food is best food.

That's for when you're feeling well.

16185_s.gif

grapes = granny smith apples > all else.

fixed that for you.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Strawberries are my personal fav, then apples, then peaches and plums tie for third. :3

Lqt9R.png

Strawberries are my personal fav, then apples, then peaches and plums tie for third. :3

Good strawberries> all else. But so few strawberries are good strawberries, so that's why I put them below granny smiths and grapes.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Good strawberries> all else. But so few strawberries are good strawberries, so that's why I put them below granny smiths and grapes.

This is why I go strawberry picking when they're in season. They're usually always good strawberries. At least here they are anyway.

Lqt9R.png

This is why I go strawberry picking when they're in season. They're usually always good strawberries. At least here they are anyway.

Shit. I forgot raspberries. They are = to grapes and such.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Oh, Tyler, on the note of S. My philosophy of wimmin might have helped, but not with your mindset. You have to realize that there's probably not a wimmin your age right now that's worth your time of day.

Maybe it's the difference between you and I, or the people we hang around, but I don't feel that's true. Just because someone's young doesn't make them worthless.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

SEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Oh, Tyler, on the note of S. My philosophy of wimmin might have helped, but not with your mindset. You have to realize that there's probably not a wimmin your age right now that's worth your time of day.

Maybe it's the difference between you and I, or the people we hang around, but I don't feel that's true. Just because someone's young doesn't make them worthless.

Worthless in a spend the rest of my life with you sense. Give it time, you'll see. Or you won't and you'll fall into the usual societal funk wondering why your love life is less than expected.

Yes, yes nex i love you too. How is Nexgirl?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Just because you're not going to spend the rest of your life with someone doesn't mean you should use them.

If you could come to an agreement to just fulfill each other's physical needs, and hang out sometimes that'd be awesome. Good luck though.

2pzzjb9.jpg

if you go with the "Friends with benefits"...

The worst that happens is all of your birth control fails and you have a bunch of mentally and physically disabled kids, who you will struggle to support for the rest of your/ their life.

Best possible outcome, you fall in "love" stop birth control, have the exact amount of normal, successful kids you want and live happily ever after.

2pzzjb9.jpg