Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Also, Goon, babies come from storks obviously.

Don't you read the fictional novels?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I want some fresh bread. We're out of 1% milk. I'm sad, I want Honey Bunches of Oats. And skim milk is disgusting. I think I'm gonna make a pb&j. That there is a man's breakfast.

No bacon?

[hide=big images] So yeah, went on the annual hike with my friends as usual this year. Got some pics and stuff.Here's one looking out towards the bay and the Atlantic Ocean.[hide]8Bfam.png[/hide]Here's pretty much the same one except looking out towards Mount Desert Island.[hide]hHWxy.png[/hide]And here's the bastard that almost killed me.[hide]FSsH.png[/hide]The image really doesn't do it justice, but imagine a 95 degree cliff with a shit ton of ice. It was intense. Everybody had their moments of almost dieing. For me it was when I was slowly making my way across a patch of ice when I slipped and fell about 10 feet down. Using my cat like reflexes, cause you know I'm a furry, I managed to land directly on my feet, unscathed and right in front of a big pine tree. It could have been much much worse, if that tree wasn't there.And two more random ones.[hide] yeZtm.pngTAkb4.png[/hide]Oh yeah, we found this dog that was wandering around the summit. So a few of my friend's and I went on a hunt to find his owner's. We eventually met up with them and they were really happy the we had found him. Felt good man.[/hide]

Nice pictures. Makes me want to go hiking or something.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

I want to go rock climbing. At some points during the hike we did do some rock climbing. But it's like babby's first rocking climbing stuff.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think next time there's a stalking spree everyone should search for home addresses and mail print copies of the edits out

DONT GIVE PEOPLE IDEAS!

Hehehe...

Yes.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I think next time there's a stalking spree everyone should search for home addresses and mail print copies of the edits out

DONT GIVE PEOPLE IDEAS!

Hehehe...

Yes.

PnVGX.jpg

>First year university, Law 101 or some shit

>Lecturer going through all these latin terms

>They all sound like Harry Potter spells

>I realize this opportunity to make people laugh

>Pull out my ruler and start waving it around, yelling out these latin terms like spells

>Muffled laughter, mostly "omigod what a [bleep]" sort of stuff

>Lecturer looks and me and yells out "what are you doing"

>I stare down at him and yell "EXPELLIARMUS"

>He stares at me then says "Get out"

>I put my ruler away and sheepishly say sorry.

>This time he yells at me "GET THE HELL OUT"

>I run out of the lecture face as red as a tomato

>Too scared to ever go back to that lecture