Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

My god. I don't know why, but ever since I got this cold/illness/whatever thinger, I've been hungry non-stop. @_@

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Remember when this thread was pointless aimless spammy fun and not everyone trolling each other and constant antagonistic arguments?

Protip: Add pie to your ignore list. Works wonders for me.

On topic:

Why do you talk about me so much if you have me ignored? I think it must be something to do with the concept of humans wanting something they can't have.

Be a little more mature.

Do you say "mature" like Andy Dwyer?

I'm sorry, I don't understand the reference. Could you elaborate?

btw for all you zoe[bleep]s fluff's out with Cyndi. Yes, that Cyndi. OH MY LORD ITS HAPPENING AGAIN.

Edited by Ieyfura
Accidental Censor Evasion

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

btw for all you zoe[bleep]s fluff's out with Cyndi. Yes, that Cyndi. OH MY LORD ITS HAPPENING AGAIN.

Could be worse. She could be hanging out with me.

Edited by Ieyfura
editted quote

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

What even is a Cyndi anyway? Some kind of vegetable?

It's like a new model of Wimmin 2.0. So temperamental it even bothers Wimmin 1.0.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

So. How's anime club.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I actually got permission to start up an anime club at GSA.

I'm gonna do it, haters gonna hat.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh, Tyler, on the note of S. My philosophy of wimmin might have helped, but not with your mindset. You have to realize that there's probably not a wimmin your age right now that's worth your time of day. When Seany is older and females become less silly, he will settle down and have a bunch of little bear cubs. In the mean time, he will buy nice things for his mother and sister, because they are two wimmin worth his time. Especially his mom, since men's treatment of her has been less than satisfactory in the eyes of the Bear.

2pzzjb9.jpg

T-t-t-thread kill.

2pzzjb9.jpg

But then I cat.gif'd.

2pzzjb9.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm.

2pzzjb9.jpg

My god. I don't know why, but ever since I got this cold/illness/whatever thinger, I've been hungry non-stop. @_@

Eat a tangerine.

Damn. None are currently present in the house. :/

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png