Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Goon is the most liked around here. That is who he is.

Also, 321's already gotten a k page. He'd be the first to get a second. I'd rather not have that happen.

And here i was thinking you loved me after you said I was your favorite bear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6K94S3HiEM&list=FL1JlzNleeXK_fTVaKaFIREA&index=2&feature=plpp_video

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I wanna be the first to get two K gets. It'd also be two K gets in a row. And 2 for the females. Yes.

The better accomplishment would be fixing your brother.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I MADE THE OLD /FG/! IT IS WHAT IT IS BECAUSE OF ME! AND THIS PLACE, THIS PLACE IS FOUNDED ON THE CRUMBLED RUINS OF WHAT I STARTED, WHAT MY BLOOD AND SWEAT AND SHIRTLESS VIDEOS BROUGHT INTO CREATION! UNTIL YOU CAN CLAIM THE SAME, YOU SHALL SIT DOWN, AND YOU SHALL SHUT UP!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

It's past my usual bedtime.

2pzzjb9.jpg

But I do love you 321! You're right below Goon in my heart! That's pretty high!

were am I on that list? :3

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

But I do love you 321! You're right below Goon in my heart! That's pretty high!

were am I on that list? :3

Official list of Who's affections on /FG/:

1) Death

2) Halo

3) Goon

4) 321

I'm only doing the big 5 because I'm lazy.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I just had a thought.

Bacon stuffed girl.

i immediately see a problem with that. It has two uses. And you can't do them both. At least not without much grossness and hopefully shame.

2pzzjb9.jpg