Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Too much Chicken Pot Pie.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

@Seany

You don't even have to tell them who you're hanging out with.

Most of my friends know I like to keep things to myself, so when I say I'm going out, they usually don't ask where.

But when you and derpina are consistently "preoccupied" at the same time...

Aren't you assuming that derpina and my friends would know each other?

Thats what I was trying to illustrate. How awkward it would be if you did have social connections (such as mutual friends) other than meaningless sex and the occasional "let's hang".

For me? Not much. My business is my business. If any of my friends talk about, so be it.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Are we trying to get to p9k tonight?

The answer is the inverse of your answer to, and proof of, this question.

Do you have an unhealthy obsession with MLP/ Rainbow Dash?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

If Emily's emo brother gets P9K I will blow a gasket.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I wont even be mad if the pony gets it, because he actually posts here now.

2pzzjb9.jpg

female friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLrpBLDWyCI&list=FL1JlzNleeXK_fTVaKaFIREA&index=4&feature=plpp_video

@danno: (i.e flatter), but dumping the emo avatar and emo hair siggy would go a long way.

Edited by Ieyfura
inappropriate phrase. -.-

2pzzjb9.jpg

Goon is the most liked around here. That is who he is.

Also, 321's already gotten a k page. He'd be the first to get a second. I'd rather not have that happen.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off