Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Annnyyyway....

[bleep]in' 9k project is a [bleep] and a half. I scrapped my first idea, and now the second one's giving me trouble.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

And now, for some Words From Monk! Monk?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I'm a brony like I'm a hipster.

You've previously said you wish you were a hipster.

So....

Oh dear. This is really getting to you. Hang tough Tyler. You can cry/gripe on my shoulder if you need to.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh, damnit.

Well, ok, I guess I wouldn't have a problem with being a brony if the show weren't shit.

That's like saying, "I'd eat shit, if it didn't taste like shit.".

You just aren't thinking your statements through tonight.

2pzzjb9.jpg

A word concerning the FWB subject?

If I could have one, I'd go for it. The key is though, they'd have to be someone in which I have next to no other contact with them beside that (e.g. no friends).

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

A word concerning the FWB subject?

If I could have one, I'd go for it. The key is though, they'd have to be someone in which I have next to no other contact with them beside that (e.g. no friends).

Yeah, imagine the way that conversation would go.

F= mutual friend

F:"Hey monk wanna hang out later?"

"Erm, I'm going to be hanging out with Derpina."

F:"Oh."

"Yeah."

F:"Uh, have fun I guess."

2pzzjb9.jpg

>implying I was being serious about the anime club

I mean come on people. really?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

@Seany

You don't even have to tell them who you're hanging out with.

Most of my friends know I like to keep things to myself, so when I say I'm going out, they usually don't ask where.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

@Seany

Most of my friends know I like to keep things to myself, so when I say I'm going out, they usually don't ask where.

But when you and derpina are consistently "preoccupied" at the same time...

2pzzjb9.jpg

I call this one...

Chicken Pot Pie

txXfx.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

@Seany

Aren't you assuming that derpina and my friends would know each other?

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

I am Monk's [bleep]

@Seany

Aren't you assuming that derpina and my friends would know each other?

Thats what I was trying to illustrate. How awkward it would be if you did have social connections (such as mutual friends) other than meaningless sex and the occasional "let's hang".

2pzzjb9.jpg