The Apprentice Final

Plugpoint

Quite surprised there's not already a thread about this.

The final of the fifth series of The Apprentice is on this Sunday (07/06/09) and I was wondering who people think will win out of the final two:

Yasmina Siadatan

yasminasiadatan_large01.jpg

Highly ambitious restaurant owner and marathon runner Yasmina Siadatan was born in Hull and spent time living in Los Angeles and Iran before settling in London. Yasmina, who first experienced the world of business in her dad's restaurant, describes herself as dominating yet adaptable and believes that business is about spotting a gap in the market and filling it better than anyone else. She admires Richard Branson's attitude to personal-service and would love to have been the brains behind Microsoft, where the right idea at the right time led to riches.

She says: "Business is about a simple formula. Make more than you spend. That's what I do, I keep business simple and it works. I'm good at it."

Kate Walsh

katewalsh_large01.jpg

Born in Staffordshire, Kate Walsh is confident and resilient with what she describes as an ability to develop and sustain business relationships at all levels. The indie music fan lists cooking, snowboarding and gym workouts as passions she pursues with relentless enthusiasm. Although she regrets not applying to Oxbridge, Kate continues to be a highly motivated and ambitious professional with an educated opinion on most issues. She admires the ballsy approach to business of Sex & The City's Samantha.

She says: "My CV speaks for itself. I've always excelled academically and I have really achieved within a corporate environment across sales, marketing and a number of different aspects of business."

Also wondering who you think should have made the final instead.

Personally, I wanted James and Yasmina in the final - anyone but Debra and Lorraine lol, they drove me mad :wall:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Yea i wanted James to win, some of the stuff he said was genius. Reckon the blonde one will win it now as she seems to do nothing wrong.

Also hate the way the BBC are milking the final, so many pointless shows about it on atm.

keen.png

Lol people watch that show?

Just what I was thinking.

I didnt even know it was still going on.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yea i wanted James to win, some of the stuff he said was genius. Reckon the blonde one will win it now as she seems to do nothing wrong.

Also hate the way the BBC are milking the final, so many pointless shows about it on atm.

Haha yeah I think cod[cabbage] is my new favourite word, he came out with some brilliant quotes.

I've only seen that final five show but I think they do that every year.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I hope the second one wins. The first one is a dog.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yasmina all the way, Kate is just too...boring...robotic, just like those interviews showed.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Watched the whole series and went into watching the final knowing Kate would win as she'd barely put a foot wrong and Yasmina only scraped through against Debra. My belief Kate would win was confirmed when Yasmina made some terrible chocolates, had a terrible advert and did a poor presentation. Then SA announced that Yasmina had won and I was stunned! Kate had been better for the whole series aside from the task where they were up North and on the night had delivered better than Yasmina so I was a bit confused. Either way they would have both done well if they didn't win. Still think Debra should have got to the final and won though!

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Eh this is the English version I guess. The Apprentice in America is just with celebrities now.

Eh this is the English version I guess. The Apprentice in America is just with celebrities now.

Yes this is the English version.

I actually thought that final was pretty boring considering it was the final, watched the whole series, but couldn't find the effort to watch the whole final, it really wasn't a great task, something more suited to the first few weeks of the series, ended up fast forwarding to the end of the program to see who won.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^