What's your favourite under-rated band (or song)?

Hobgoblinpie

Fort Minor is probably the most underrated band/artist of the 21st Century.

The singles Mike Shinoda released should have peaked on charts, found it incredibly hard to believe that they didn't.

The stuff he writes about is far more meaningful than 99% of mainstream Hip Hop & Rap; meaning his tracks aren't based off girls, fast cars, money or drugs.

Funny thing is, whenever I refer a friend to FM, they get hooked straight away & before you know it they've got all the songs. Damn, this world works in funny ways.

I wouldn't say that. They got a [cabbage] load of attention for a few months when their album (Rising tide or something like that, can't remember off the top of my head) came out.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fort Minor is probably the most underrated band/artist of the 21st Century.

The singles Mike Shinoda released should have peaked on charts, found it incredibly hard to believe that they didn't.

The stuff he writes about is far more meaningful than 99% of mainstream Hip Hop & Rap; meaning his tracks aren't based off girls, fast cars, money or drugs.

Funny thing is, whenever I refer a friend to FM, they get hooked straight away & before you know it they've got all the songs. Damn, this world works in funny ways.

Fort Minor

9,245,737 plays (397,274 listeners) (from Last.fm)

I don't really think so.

You want both underrated and underlistened?

http://www.last.fm/music/Local+Bus and I believe this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time I've posted this band. You should all check them out. It's great stuff.