Training Prayer

danetello

1) House in yanille

2) Get war tortoise

3) fill tortoise with bones

4) take the herbs & tinder for lighting + bones in invent

5) Go run to your house, light the burners. Unless you get mega lag they will go out just after u finish all the bones on u and ur tort (or while ur banking if ur fast)

Tele methods may be slightly quicker, but with the burner timings its far easier and more efficient to jsut do this method

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

1) Tele house with house teletab, 2 marrentills and tinderbox, rest of inv and tortoise full of bones

2) Light burners

3) Use all bones on altar

4) Tele to bank using either duelling ring or glory, preferably glory in house if it's close (like in the room next to the altar)

5) Refill inv/bob and repeat

2dvjurb.png

If you check the RS forums under events you will normally find a house party. If you check you will find someone is already lighting the burners and you just need to bank full up with bones and run back to the house party.

I got from 67-70 pray very fast this way.

Xmrwhitex.png

1) Tele house with house teletab, 2 marrentills and tinderbox, rest of inv and tortoise full of bones

2) Light burners

4) Tele to bank using either duelling ring or glory, preferably glory in house if it's close (like in the room next to the altar)

This here is the best way to do it. Another way would be to not use tabs and use laws and dust runes instead. You have 1 less bone per run, but it doesnt cost as much as using tabs.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

2) Light burners

This here is the best way to do it. Another way would be to not use tabs and use laws and dust runes instead. You have 1 less bone per run, but it doesnt cost as much as using tabs.

It is the best. I make my house so that the altar is adjacent to my entrance, which is adjacent to my glory teleport. It's the absolute fastest, and the location of your house doesn't matter.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

2) Light burners

It is the best. I make my house so that the altar is adjacent to my entrance, which is adjacent to my glory teleport. It's the absolute fastest, and the location of your house doesn't matter.

Even faster would be to delete every room in your house besides the altar room, so your house loads in like 2 seconds. I believe zarfot did that for getting 200m pray xp :P

2dvjurb.png