Slaying to 99 Strength

ladycai

And with your stats you can easily manage 85k/hr at armoured zombies provided you have a Saradomin sword. Definately doable.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Easily doable, you get about 60k xp per hour in strength while slaying, this means you will need to slay for 55 hours, which spread over 42 days would only be 1 hour, 20 minutes per day.

you get less than 60k/h... its more around 40-50k depending on the tasks, and thats not counting the time spend changing tasks, banking etc. it is certainly doable, but u will have to play around 2h a day

And with your stats you can easily manage 85k/hr at armoured zombies provided you have a Saradomin sword. Definately doable.

armoured zombies are not slay tasks

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Possible? Easily, if you're doing it the right way.

Since it's settled that it's possible (many thanks to you guys for the help too \') what weapon should I use? I'm not fond of using traditional weapons too often, so I get bored of a dragon scimitar and obby sword quite quickly. I'm playing around with obby weapons and barrow weapons.

I do have enough to get an sgs, but I don't know if I should spend the rest of my gold on it. And how "worth it" would you think it is to use a ss for my tasks?

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Since it's settled that it's possible (many thanks to you guys for the help too \') what weapon should I use? I'm not fond of using traditional weapons too often, so I get bored of a dragon scimitar and obby sword quite quickly. I'm playing around with obby weapons and barrow weapons.

I do have enough to get an sgs, but I don't know if I should spend the rest of my gold on it. And how "worth it" would you think it is to use a ss for my tasks?

Obby sword owns. If you get tired of traditional weapons, then try to borrow the Godswords from a friend.

SGS is worth it, although not so much since the Enhanced Excalibur. Still though, if you pray on your tasks (which you should, at least 10% strength prayer), it's superior. Enough to cost 48m extra? Maybe not, but it's superior. Definitely try to borrow it.

SS is not worth it.

You could also try the Anchor if you're bored.

The saradomin sword will give you the fastest experience per hour if you use it. The SGS is only useful for it's special attack and with your stats, an enhanced excallibur + bunyip should get you through most tasks without the need to spend tens of millions. I highly recommend using the sara sword and if you get bored of it then perhaps bring a granite maul or something to spec with on weaker monsters whilst keeping the sara sword as your main weapon.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Obby sword owns. If you get tired of traditional weapons, then try to borrow the Godswords from a friend.

SGS is worth it, although not so much since the Enhanced Excalibur. Still though, if you pray on your tasks (which you should, at least 10% strength prayer), it's superior. Enough to cost 48m extra? Maybe not, but it's superior. Definitely try to borrow it.

SS is not worth it.

You could also try the Anchor if you're bored.

How efficient is an Anchor?

The saradomin sword will give you the fastest experience per hour if you use it. The SGS is only useful for it's special attack and with your stats, an enhanced excallibur + bunyip should get you through most tasks without the need to spend tens of millions. I highly recommend using the sara sword and if you get bored of it then perhaps bring a granite maul or something to spec with on weaker monsters whilst keeping the sara sword as your main weapon.

So an ss is only worth it for the hits, not the specs?

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

Don't mean to re-quote, but ...

Wouldn't I be better off replacing bunyip with Moss Titan on tasks which are multi? I'm one summ level away from it.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

Don't mean to re-quote, but ...

Wouldn't I be better off replacing bunyip with Moss Titan on tasks which are multi? I'm one summ level away from it.

It would actually depend on the task and your money commitment. The scrolls for the titans aren't cheap, and they don't heal much. They don't really compare to the unicorn's.

If you're getting heavily damaged, you might prefer a BoB for the job. However if it's only moderate damage, or a cannon is helping you, you probably will do better with a Titan (but that's still if and only if you are willing to pay for the scrolls).

I'm not really looking too deep into the scrolls, but the familiar itself. Is it efficient in its attacks? Is it consistent?

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

I'm pretty sure Talon Beasts are better.