am i failed

noble_aloof

everyone always says i'm failed and that i can't pk. why is this?

Noble_aloof.gif

Noble_Aloof.png

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

WHOOPS sorry i wasn't expecting to change my sig.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

i've always thought of myself as a tank ranger, however it seems like all the 1337 pures these days look down on tanks.. i thought perhaps that tanks stopped going over 70 defense :ohnoes:

ty for clearing this up

yeah. 198 qp all the goodies

they probably say it because you have very low ranged for your level while pking.

At combat 94 i'll have 70 def and 99 ranged... you just chose to get 80 def when you could of have 99. You are a good work in progress like my tank... but right now, as a ranger for your level, you have a low ranged level.

pandapk2.jpg

they probably say it because you have very low ranged for your level while pking.

At combat 94 i'll have 70 def and 99 ranged... you just chose to get 80 def when you could of have 99. You are a good work in progress like my tank... but right now, as a ranger for your level, you have a low ranged level.

well, after i get 70 agility, crafting, smithing, and farming i'm gonna start on 99 range so at that point if i can't pk at least i'll be able to get some money boss killing.

you should be able to get some kills with your stats how they are. People most likely call you failed because frankly, for your combat level 80 defense is very high on a pking account. 70 defense works great at that level and it would have allowed you to have a much higher ranged level. But even with 90 ranged you should be hitting 45+ still with dbolts (e).

pandapk2.jpg

The people who say that you can "fail" an account probably either:

a) arent aware that "failing" doesnt exist , o r

B) Are searchign for an excuse for their lame levels

Go for it, you can pk with most levels. Theres no "failed account"

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.