I h8 evil Bob............

CARTMAN842

I hated that event too. I was fishing in Catherby for swordies and all of a sudden I was taken to some weird island people are calling, ScapeRune. :\.

Got an amulet, got fish, had to 'uncook' it, and feed it to this dumb cat. I left and I got NO reward. It said something about me being better in fishing. I looked at my skill and I didn't gain one level in fishing or get a bit of experiance that I know of. What a waste of my time.

-Uber 8)

• 3 months later...

Well, at least you get the Evil Bob's Island music.

I would be grateful, I collect R.E. music.

On 12/10/07, Jagex emerged victorious from their war against the mechanical swarms of Real World Traders.

But in the battle, we, the spectators, lost one of our closest friends...

We will always remember you, Merchanting. May the question live on.

Question.jpg

I've gotten evil bob twice now and the weird thing is: when I got him when I was fishing I got magic xp and when I got him when I was high alching I got fishing xp! :? :?:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

• 4 weeks later...

totally! i hate evil bob random event very much, because it was Evil. The first time i meet it and i don't know what to do and it was wasting me about half an hour to get rid of it, i HATE IT! because it was really EVIL bob, i hate you EVIL BOB! that's EVIL EVIL EVIL! :evil:

totally! i hate evil bob random event very much, because it was Evil. The first time i meet it and i don't know what to do and it was wasting me about half an hour to get rid of it, i HATE IT! because it was really EVIL bob, i hate you EVIL BOB! that's EVIL EVIL EVIL! :evil:
pls get introduced to something called a 'chill pill' anyways, i've had 7 times in 1 day, most annoying thing i know....atleast i haven't gotten him since and i ganined a magic and fishing lvl off of him :twisted:

Talk about a crp random evnt this 1 really sucks.

Its a really boring, pointless event.

I h8 it!!

Does any1 else h8 it?? What do u think about it??

~cart~

damm i love that random event? :S it appear at the worts times and give [cabbage]! last time i got 323 gp as reward? kind of paranoing cuz i was doing something more "important" then it appeard... i mean who the [bleep] cares about 323 gp???

i havent made a signature of this small format :(