Please Close

AlperBacon3

375 x 150 pixels or your best....

I had an awesome sig done by litteboy (thanks again), and Hiimben (thanks) if anyone is great at making pixels I would like to see a remake as pixel.

Sig idea!

My player any type of location with a bank and scenery of your choice.

The character...

Could you make him alching ( the old style, if you remember the golden ball alch thingys)

white long hair style no facial hair

white race

light purple shirt and pants (any style)

lava staff ( or fire)

cape ( untrimmed cooking cape)

hat (santa)

and purple or grey boots (climbing or Infinity boot style)

Saradomin book as shield

bottom left corner Alper Bacon 99 cooking in an Awesome font please

Post tests, tell if your gonna try it, post improvements or thoughts

TYVM,

~Alper`

alperbaconsig.png

Thanks to ~Hiimben~ for the Awesome sig!

If you are going to request it here, remove your request in Skull's pixel shop, no double requests allowed

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Killerwatt & Jwviper, how about not jumping to conclusions next time? Skull's pixel shop is closed. He isn't being selfish he just wants a sig and because the shop is closed he is making a new thread. Give the guy a break -.-

Thank you!

alperbaconsig.png

I didn't say anything. >_>

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

^shame on you to flame that guy so bad killerwatt!

[hide=]Or was it me?[/hide]

Probably because it's selfish and shows you just want a sig and don't even appreciate the effort someone puts into one.

And because you can't have two signatures at the same time (nobody is going to put a pixel signature in a sig rotator, thats just sad).

Killerwatt & Jwviper, how about not jumping to conclusions next time? Skull's pixel shop is closed. He isn't being selfish he just wants a sig and because the shop is closed he is making a new thread. Give the guy a break

So if the shop is closed, why not remove the request there then? it is closed anyways, or are you lazy?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I didn't say anything. >_>

My bad there ;)

And to Felix:

Because its closed... jesus christ you just have to be right don't you? He did NOTHING wrong now gtfo off his back and leave him alone.

it takes 5 seconds to remove one of the requests

Also if you looked he isn't asking for two DIFFERENT signatures. He is asking for the same one. Because the other shop is closed so he won't get it.

Ouch, mistake there, one request doesnt mean one signature, requests get interpreted by artists and they give their own hand to it

Would you bother with removing a request out of a closed shop? I didn't think so..

Yes, if you are going to post the request elsewhere

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Felix, it looks very childish, and like Connor said, where is the rule which states no double requests; yes, it might not be very etiquette-ical, but there is not a rule which states what you claim.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

It's not likely, but I MAY consider trying something with my tablet, but only if I have time, since I'm studying for exams.

Sure, I know how you feel lol.

/~\ EDIT ~ I saw your examples on your shop, they were awesome. If you are gonna work on it my I say I like the epicness on the bottom right one.

alperbaconsig.png

here's some progress:

Picture_1.jpg

I'm very new to doing tablet work, so it's a little crude, but not rushed, I like this style :D Not sure about doing a background though :|

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

here's some progress:

Picture_1.jpg

I'm very new to doing tablet work, so it's a little crude, but not rushed, I like this style :D Not sure about doing a background though :|

Cool, nice to see yah started.

\~/ EDIT \~/ Omg i thought of an awesome idea! If you were to center my player alchingin the sig, then have a black backround with like lightning bolts and light colors flying around...

alperbaconsig.png

Just to make it clear, I'm not closed

First signature I picked to do was Walka's, which is in progress but I don't have it on my laptop and the computer it's on is a P.O.S. and won't let me upload the file for some reason, so I'll get that on my laptop in a little while. In the meantime I'm going to finish up with felix's avatar, do jaydee's and then jimmy's. Then Jw's. But that's defiantly not happening tonight since I have to write a speech for tomorrow. Then more stuff over the weekend, then I'm going to probably do more for a few days, then I have finals, then it's summer and I should be able to do more. Long post is long. Yell at me if you requested an avatar and I haven't done it and your name isn't one of the above. Oh, and just to make sure you guys know, I'm not going to do every signature requested, just some. So whatever.

Said by Skull_Embel

Sorry, didn't see your post I saw how busy you were, don't worry about mine.

alperbaconsig.png

I could try that, though it'd probably be with stock photos. BTW, I will re-size to sigsize, I just find working on a large canvas easier.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM