Haunted woods!

ClimberKid

I am currently trying to do a clue, and my clue is

"Painc in the heart of the Haunted Woods......"

However when i stand in the appropriate place, the bloody tree keeps attacking me! How am I supposed to do the bloody clue, if I can't use the emote! Ive tried switching worlds, praying, equiping armour and nothing is happening! Im getting REALLY stressed out!

Climber_Kid.png

Current Goal

Climber_Kid.png

I am currently trying to do a clue, and my clue is

"Painc in the heart of the Haunted Woods......"

However when i stand in the appropriate place, the bloody tree keeps attacking me! How am I supposed to do the bloody clue, if I can't use the emote! Ive tried switching worlds, praying, equiping armour and nothing is happening! Im getting REALLY stressed out!

You're not in the right place if a tree is attacking you :lol:

2dvjurb.png

Sorry for the double post but i am getting immensly annoyed now. Could this be a new bug? One they missed from a couple of days ago. I just cannot complete my clue at all. Is there anything special i should be doing?

Climber_Kid.png

Current Goal

Climber_Kid.png

:-#

You were in the correct place. Send in a bug report, and see if you can try it again. Otherwise, I'd drop the clue.

Actually, he wasn't in the right place.

Go a little more eastwards, there will be a place that look almost identical to where you were. Look at the location of the transportation sign in both your picture and the one that Tip.It has showing you where to go.

Yeah, they need to mark that spot or something so that this doesn't happen. -.-

a70c7.png

i've had that clue three times and never stood in that spot. Yet the clue has been completed, maybe i'm just lucky?

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

...That's weird.

I think that Jagex messed with the trees or something, because I was attacked by that tree as well...

However, I have found a new spot for those needing to do this clue.

prooflwc.jpg

It works just as well, you just have to be sure to keep away and/or annihilate any vampires.

a70c7.png

I did a clue with this spot recently, and had the same issue with the tree. First, kill/trap any vampires trying to attack you. Then stand one square WEST of the spot in the treasure trails guide. It's the spot I've been using for a while now, and it works like a charm every time.

Here's the pic from the treasure trails guide, edited to show the spot I am talking about (X marks the spot :P ):

editedtthauntedwoods.png

GL with clue ::'

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3