[TWR]TK vs TDMWL

Viking_Ship

You guys actually killed more of our members because you guys had amazing snipers on our rangers (adamlister, wolfrider, and chris.) Those snipers lowered our rangers health and you guys eventually piled them for a kill.

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st, there was more than 1 person on the pile check the minimap theres a purple ring under Soulja Melle's dot. It may not have affected the outcome of the battle yet a rule was still broken. :wall:

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council

You guys actually killed more of our members because you guys had amazing snipers on our rangers (adamlister, wolfrider, and chris.) Those snipers lowered our rangers health and you guys eventually piled them for a kill.

You're overkill amount of rangers lead the fall of our war since it killed off the binders that risked the disadvange of being sniped by, the max of, 8 rangers.

Also rangers on a pile? Its bad enough to tank melee, they had to tank range aswell. Thats another unfair advange to get some easy hits.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Rules were broken from both sides. It doesn't matter how big the rule breaking was, as long as it was broken.

LOL? Since when, is someone going out of bounds for 3 steps the same amount of damage as 5+ more rangers then allowed..? I personally wasn't here, but have read the topic, really is a no brainer that you guys were at a major advantage by RULE BREAKING.

Ex-Tdm Warlord

rules are rules

the impact of the rule breaking doesn't really matter because we set rules and they were broken

Shouldn't it matter that you're using a weak example when you're clan broke the rule first and likely just used that example to spare off the obvious win of TDMWL's and call it a rm?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

1st, there was more than 1 person on the pile check the minimap theres a purple ring under Soulja Melle's dot. It may not have affected the outcome of the battle yet a rule was still broken. :wall:

So you admit it had no bearing on the outcome of the war. Thanks for confirming what we were saying all along.

We're saying that 8 rangers had a huge impact on the war. At the beginning, all of our guys were in robes, and a ranger will tear up a binder in robes. Our guys' food and prayer were seriously depleted right at the get go before we figured out how many rangers you had . . . at that time all of our guys got out of robes and into rune and tried to slow down the rangers, but the damage had already been done. We had little or no binding for the rest of the fight.

We weren't given that same opportunity because we only brought 3 rangers as per the rules.

Also, you guys attacked before the fight even started (see everyone calling "off":

090611161143.png

No, it didn't affect the war any more than our guy going out.

090611162517.png

Here's one of your members out-of-bounds, check the minimap. This didn't affect the war any more than our guy either.

There's always small rules broken in a fight. Minor out of bounds is one of them. Bringing 8 or 9 rangers to a 3-ranger cap war is a major one that does affect the war.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

we already decided that TK was attacking because Leo came in our IRC and we told him we attack

Yes, but the unreasonble pre-bind and range hit? Really?

TDM, if you don't like what happend at the war rematch us, full out

Why would we like what happened? It seems pretty obvious.

And I don't think I'll be taking advice from someone who flamed all of our youtube vids (Sir Durai :roll: ).

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

From the picture, TDM's member was only a couple steps out of bounds, additionally he broke bounds where there was nothing to tank around and he wasn't praying, at a point where we were already down 7-3. And seeing how there is only 1 person in your pile (Soulja Melle) its pretty obvious that it didn't effect the fight.

Bringing 8/18 rangers did have a huge impact on the fight, for the first few minutes of the war our binders were getting wrecked, we though because of excellent ranger sniping, it turned out to be mass ranger sniping. Had we had 8 rangers we could have we could have done the same, but we limited ourselves to what the rules called for. By the time we saw you had way more range snipers than were permitted, our binders had been significantly lowered in food and pray, which would directly affect the outcome.

I wasn't able to make it to this war in time, so I watched. I was hoping for a drama-free fight, since last time we fought one of your members flamed every one of our youtube videos after our last fight. This'll make 2 out of 2 wars with you guys now with unnecessary drama.

you guys started the drama you put me up on rsc, i didn't know what flamming was untill you guys put me up there, and i was only 13 years old when you done it

92435369.png

-> in before the lock.

edit:

As much as I'd like to see an rm; the winner here (by rules) is TDMWL. Don't kid yourself and say that going up a few steps from bounds in a 7-3 man situation is going to affect the war. While, having 8 rangers from the very start is much more damaging and can really affect the outcome, ESPECIALLY in a matched opts fight.

Gf, though again, this could of been resolved without this fuss with a simple rm after the war.

t98jd1.jpg

TDM, if you don't like what happend at the war rematch us, full out

Why would we like what happened? It seems pretty obvious.

And I don't think I'll be taking advice from someone who flamed all of our youtube vids (Sir Durai :roll: ).

way to bump up an old topic... why wouldn't you wanna fight tk?

92435369.png

From the picture, TDM's member was only a couple steps out of bounds, additionally he broke bounds where there was nothing to tank around and he wasn't praying, at a point where we were already down 7-3. And seeing how there is only 1 person in your pile (Soulja Melle) its pretty obvious that it didn't effect the fight.

Bringing 8/18 rangers did have a huge impact on the fight, for the first few minutes of the war our binders were getting wrecked, we though because of excellent ranger sniping, it turned out to be mass ranger sniping. Had we had 8 rangers we could have we could have done the same, but we limited ourselves to what the rules called for. By the time we saw you had way more range snipers than were permitted, our binders had been significantly lowered in food and pray, which would directly affect the outcome.

I wasn't able to make it to this war in time, so I watched. I was hoping for a drama-free fight, since last time we fought one of your members flamed every one of our youtube videos after our last fight. This'll make 2 out of 2 wars with you guys now with unnecessary drama.

you guys started the drama you put me up on rsc, i didn't know what flamming was untill you guys put me up there, and i was only 13 years old when you done it

I posted the RSC topic after you flamed all of our vids. And I posted the exact topic as I posted on Tip.it, which lots of clans do, feel free to check, there are several there now.

Your age is irrelevant, you either can be mature of you can be immature. The consensus was for the latter. Your "dad" coming on RSC making a fuss only made you look sillier. The fact of the matter is . . if you agree to a melee+binds fight, you can't complain about no fire blasts after . . common sense really. Calling us cheaters for using binds was laughable, and everyone did have a nice laugh about it.

On a positive note, you guys have got significantly better in the last few months. It would be interesting to see what you could do against us if you followed the rules.

No bump, that topic is long gone. But apparently your attitude is not.

Why wouldn't we want to fight TK? . . . let's see . . . because we've fought you twice. The first time we destroyed you and you flamed all of our youtube vids. The second time you blatantly broke the rules by bringing way more rangers than is allowed.

I have no problem fighting TK . . but I'm starting to doubt that we can have a drama-free and clean fight. Even after we told you guys you were breaking rules with too many rangers, you still let them range. It would have been easy to call all but 3 off, but you didn't.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

I posted the RSC topic after you flamed all of our vids. And I posted the exact topic as I posted on Tip.it, which lots of clans do, feel free to check, there are several there now.

Your age is irrelevant, you either can be mature of you can be immature. The consensus was for the latter. Your "dad" coming on RSC making a fuss only made you look sillier. The fact of the matter is . . if you agree to a melee+binds fight, you can't complain about no fire blasts after . . common sense really. Calling us cheaters for using binds was laughable, and everyone did have a nice laugh about it.

On a positive note, you guys have got significantly better in the last few months. It would be interesting to see what you could do against us if you followed the rules.

No bump, that topic is long gone. But apparently your attitude is not.

Why wouldn't we want to fight TK? . . . let's see . . . because we've fought you twice. The first time we destroyed you and you flamed all of our youtube vids. The second time you blatantly broke the rules by bringing way more rangers than is allowed.

I have no problem fighting TK . . but I'm starting to doubt that we can have a drama-free and clean fight. Even after we told you guys you were breaking rules with too many rangers, you still let them range. It would have been easy to call all but 3 off, but you didn't.

i know you are older than me, and you flamming me by bumping up an old topic and flammin me by talkin about my dad, look whos flamming do you got an exscuss? btw how would you know it was my dad, you don't know me from a hole in the ground?

92435369.png

Durai please dont respond anymore. Forget that it was in the past. Back on topic.

We werent aware of the rule of 3 ranger cap because of miscommunication.(not an excuse)

We didnt call off rangers because we werent sure.

61978436.png

warlordlol.gifCurrent Tempted Killers Council

Waitin on TIF mods to be honest -.-

i know you are older than me, and you flamming me by bumping up an old topic and flammin me by talkin about my dad, look whos flamming do you got an exscuss? btw how would you know it was my dad, you don't know me from a hole in the ground?

I never bumped an old topic. I said I'm not taking advice from someone who flames youtube vids. I don't know if it was your dad, but he said he was, and made a whole topic about "please take it easy on my boy, he's only 13 years old :( " The grammar used was pretty horrible, so everyone assumed it was not your "dad," rather it was you just acting silly. In fact, he spelled "flammin" exactly like you did there . . .

Anyway, you've got a lot to learn about flaming. I have never flamed you. No one on Tip.it has flamed you. The reactions you get are all based on your demeanor. If you want respect, you have to act respectful. Not that it matters to me either way, I just said I'm not taking advice from someone who would do this:

you all are a buntch of binder you guys cheated against tk

i got a good idea you all? checked out tk before going into war you buntch of chickens

i ain't gonna give you any respect till you beat tk with everything you got fire blast everything yall buntch of sissys

The fact of the matter is, you've never made any apology or concession for this. Which is fine, you don't have to. But don't expect me to take you seriously, ever.

please ignore anything that sir durai has said and lets just wait for a mod to come

It doesn't bother me in the slightest. But of course I'm going to respond to it. If he was in my clan, I would bar him from posting here, he's not doing himself or your clan any favors. But it's your clan, do with it as you wish ;)

Waitin on TIF mods to be honest -.-

There's already a discussion topic among the clan staff. I'm obviously not participating in the decision because I'm biased :lol:

rsd.gif

rsdb.png