Fastest HP xp?

abbydog95

Ok so im 97 hp and have been 97 for a while, but i want a new 99 and HP cape is sexy =P~. My stats are in my sig if that matters. I have about 70m if cash is a problem. I dont mind slayer, but its not that fast and im looking to power train it. Thanks in Advance!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Or just go AZ's :)

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Soul wars is one of the fastest ways to level hp. So that you get 3 zeals each round and don't waste time, I would recommend Soul Slayers FTW as a clan to join. It is a 120+ only, and in getting zeal for my abyssal minion, I won every game I played, except for one, which was tied. Quickfind Code in RSOF to join is: 92-93-722-58782246.

Good luck on 99 hp ::'

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3

You should burst Rock Lobsters--setting the attack style to whichever option splits the experience you gain between Magic and Hitpoints, of course.

Here's a guide, if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=754040

You always get mage + hp xp everytime u hit. But good idea i forgot about those :lol:

vcz3sx.png

Chinning or bursting, I think Chinning can be more, but you don't get any other that HP exp and range exp.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Soul wars is one of the fastest ways to level hp. So that you get 3 zeals each round and don't waste time, I would recommend Soul Slayers FTW as a clan to join. It is a 120+ only, and in getting zeal for my abyssal minion, I won every game I played, except for one, which was tied. Quickfind Code in RSOF to join is: 92-93-722-58782246.

I second this.

I'm 97 hp as well, and this is the way I'll be getting it :thumbsup:

I second this.

I'm 97 hp as well, and this is the way I'll be getting it :thumbsup:

They still havent responded to my post :? but i ll just wait, if not i will jsut go to a dif. clan

vcz3sx.png

If you have the money for chinning or bursting, do that. It's never lost xp. Don't do SW for hp though; the difference between 97 and 99 is marginal and you'll just waste time by doing soul wars for HP xp. I would start maxing attack and gain 99 Hitpoints the natural way. If there's one thing you'll have plenty of by the time you max melee, it's HP xp. I got my HP cape about 10 days ago and I'm already at 13.2m xp.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.