Scrapping 60+, going for a 99 and making money!!

Hello all, I just started playing RS again about 3 weeks ago and I've always enjoyed looking over other peoples Blogs and such so I decided I was going to make my own \'. In the 3 weeks I have started playing again I completed a couple short term goals like getting 60 in RC, Thieving, Agility, and Herblore. I am currently working on 60 in all skills and still have Farming, Construction, Slayer and Summoning to get finished. I have played off and on for a couple years now and just got back from about a 4-5 month hiatus where alot of things were going on and I just didn't have time to play anymore.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO POST IF YOU READ, THANKS

A Little About Me:[hide=]I am 16 years old and live in Ohio, I'm very outgoing and enjoy hanging out with friends and partying. I am a huge Cincinnati Reds fan :thumbsup: If you want to know anything else just ask. Oh and my Swag is 100 8-)[/hide]

Stats[hide=]As Of June 16th, 2009StatSquare-1.png[/hide]

The New Goal

[hide=]Ok I have decided to go for 99 crafting!! Except my method of doing is what is going to make this very hard to do. BATTLESTAFFS.[/hide]

My Method

[hide=]. I am currently 61 Crafting. Now Please Note I will be making all of the orbs and charging them myself so i will be getting Magic Xp, and I will be making EVERY SINGLE nature rune to alch all of these staffs.

Part 1. I am going to make Water Battlestaffs until 62. I need 12 more to achieve 62 Crafting.

Part 2. After I achieve 62 crafting I will be moving to making Fire Battlestaffs. I will need to make 1552 Fire Battlestaffs to achieve 66 Crafting, enabling me to craft Air Battlestaffs.

Part 3. From 66-99 I will be making 59,706 Air Battlestaffs. :thumbsup:[/hide]

After this is all said and done I will have 99 Crafting, 96 Magic and 71Runecrafting!! :shock: and 569,811,000gp :o

This is going to be very very daunting and tedious so please feel free to add me to keep me company :D :pray:

Crafting Levels

[hide=][/hide]

Magic Levels

[hide=][/hide]

Runecraft Levels

[hide=][/hide]

Also feel free to add me Username: Cincifan3044 or on AIM: igotd0ts

ALSO IF YOUR A REDS FAN JOIN MY CC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice blog, Keep up the good work.

With the JPEG/PNG, JPEG is lower size by the image itself isn't very good in detail, PNG it has its full colours without the blotchyness. When you save an image, goto "Save As" and bottom of the saving thing theres Name and File, just change FIle to PNG and voila. Better quality images.

Popoto.~<3

Nice blog, Keep up the good work.

With the JPEG/PNG, JPEG is lower size by the image itself isn't very good in detail, PNG it has its full colours without the blotchyness. When you save an image, goto "Save As" and bottom of the saving thing theres Name and File, just change FIle to PNG and voila. Better quality images.

Ok thank you, ill be sure to do that from now on ::'

looking good. I find farming boring but while I'm spending all my time chopping I'm planting seeds as they come up. Blog is coming along, but I would get one of the signature files that updates levels for you. You can get the code in the left hand side of the tip.it frontpage under tools.

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend

Good luck on getting all your stats 60+

Your getting pretty close. :)

Yep slowly but surely I'll get there!! Thanks for the post

good luck on your 60+ goal

you are getting close

i have 3 skills level 59 all within 4k exp, but am too lazy to even do that :S

check out my blog if you want :)

Thanks and I'll be sure to check out your blog. Thanks for posting :D

Wow your getting farming levels at breakneck speed. Keep up the good work!

And thanks for that tidbit about mixing in skills so I don't die from boredom :D

lol np man. Thanks for posting

Just got 58 Slayer!! Got a clue scroll too so once i finish that I'll post the reward I get

58Slayer.png