99 number 2...

skylor12344

I went 90-99 defence at AZ's, very fun

Not exactly what I would define as fun, but very afk-able. If you want something that's more afk-able, zombie monkies aremore so. Faster xp too, but always lose money.

i cant afford to do zombie monkeys because i cant afford all the p pots and equipment for it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fletching is quick and makes u money. Just stick with yew longs 70-99.

like i said im not looking for a buyable 99 im looking for one i cant semi-afk that isnt buyable...ooh and i think im going to do slayer is i get a 99 cb because az's on every world i've tried is full of people and im not willing to hop every 5 secondss because more people come.

You can slay for 99 strength. I slayed for 99 attack, and currently work on 99 defense trough slayer as well, last will be strength. I will take a little longer as when you slayer you get probably half the amount as at AZ, maybe a little over half the amount. And you might make a nice little pile of cash and you get a higher slayer level, which isn't a bad thing.

what about 99 hunter?how long would it take me to go from 71-83 on red sallys then 83-99 on red chins?

Hunter is not af-kable. It's similar to agility in the sense that it requires constant attention to get decent xp. Especially red chin hunting

Lordtunkuta.png

Woodcutting.

Not buyable.

Little clicking.

Sound effect on helps.

I do wc/fishing while I make homework. :lol:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Hunter is very afk, set your traps and wait for them to be caught... While not as afk as Fishing or Woodcutting, its still decently afk

Hunter isn't that afk because once something gets caught or slips away you have to set up the trap again or else it will dissappear.

i would have to say either Woodcutting, Hunting, or Fishing. These skills might take a while to get 99 but the profit that comes from the three is major. Plus not to many people have fishing or hunting capes (I see alot of Woodcutting capes becuz of willows). Make you look a bit like a pro.

Gl Mate. ::'

Prince_roy80.png

Prince_roy80.png

Prince_Roy80.png

Im thinking you could get an Inferno Adze and get 99 Woodcutting off teaks. Would get you fast woodcutting experience and free firemaking xp.

Or you could fish monks till 99 fishing and make 35m.

Or you could train a combat stat.

Low_C.png

Either fishing or woodcutting.

As said, sounds effects of cutting trees could help when to know when to click. Fishing lacks this, but is a nice skill as well.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

how long will it take me to get from 80-99 wc? ill probably do willows to 85 and maybe yews but obviously magics are out of the question...if i can sell my whip ill buy a d axe to get 99 with or should i just wait and use a rune axe?

most of the skills i want to get i cant afford and i started hunter yesterday but i dont have the patience for it so im now going to rule hunter out...any other suggestions? i only have 1.5m so getting those skills like crafting,smithing,herb,farm,ect. are out of the question.

There's no way in HELL I can afford 99 crafting! But I'm still getting it. You know you can take a break from a skill and make money right?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Woodcutting if you want "Semi AFKing" skill.

But, if you want a real man skill, i recommend the best skill in the game: Mining.

~Husky

I Skill for RespectI Skill for moneyI'm a Skiller!

Signature.png

diedkr4.jpg

But, if you want a real man skill, i recommend the best skill in the game: Mining.

~Husky

i thought about it believe me but im not sure that i have what it takes to get 99 mining plus if i did get it i refuse to power mine it with granite.

I second that. :lol:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

ok im officially open to every single suggestion you want to throw at me because i cant figure it out....so far these are what i've come up with

81-99 fishing(monks) = 3 months

80-99 wc(yews) = 1.5 moths

63-99 mining(coal) = 3-4 months

71-99 hunter(red chins) = 2 months

80-99 Fletch(yew longs) = 2-3 weeks

i've already freaking said the skills i enjoy i cant do, damn dont u read. if ur just going to [bleep] stop posting on this thread because all your doing is flaming me and ticking me off!

Wtf?

You ask for advice and receive it. What's wrong with that?

Afk skills:

Woodcutting, fishing.

If you don't wish to follow advice we give you that is your right/choice, but don't go get angry at those that are trying to help you.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

i've already freaking said the skills i enjoy i cant do, damn dont u read. if ur just going to [bleep] stop posting on this thread because all your doing is flaming me and ticking me off!

Wtf?

You ask for advice and receive it. What's wrong with that?

Afk skills:

Woodcutting, fishing.

If you don't wish to follow advice we give you that is your right/choice, but don't go get angry at those that are trying to help you.

lol no everyone else is giving me advice but all he's doing is flaming...i have yet to get one peice of advice from him since his first post....all he's doing is complaining and if he doesnt want to help me i dont want him to post here...

Oh, I see.

Well in that case let me comment on your ideas, hope it helps. ;)

81-99 fishing(monks) = 3 months

80-99 wc(yews) = 1.5 months

63-99 mining(coal) = 3-4 months

71-99 hunter(red chins) = 2 months

80-99 Fletch(yew longs) = 2-3 weeks

I did mining for a long, long time in f2p between 2 memberships. I was around 80-ish and went to 96,5. This took me around 3-4 months. I did it on coal, bringing mith and addy ore into the mine to superheat as I mined the coal. I believe this is the fastest, most efficient way for max xp when making bars (in f2p at least).

So for you it'll probably take longer, despite p2p being faster.

I calculated for you, that you'll need 252,514 coal to get 99 mining. That would be 252 days when mining 1k coal each day, which translates to little over 8 months when not using sc pickaxe or familiars.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]

hmm 8 months is a long time but if i did mine coal i would try to get 4-5k/day since i dont go to school anymore but i have to start working soon.

EDIT: if i was able to mine 4k coal/day it would take about 2 months(64 days) but im looking for something a little bit faster so i guess my only other option is fletching...

If you do go for mining coal, I would suggest you do the following:

Buy a lot of mithril ore (or adamantite when you can smith that). Bank that.

Get a lot of nature runes, as many as required to smelt the bars you're about to make.

Wield lava/fire battlestaff or related.

Get pickaxe in inv, as well as nats and 22 mithril ore or 20 adamantite ore (leaves 4-6 spots for coal).

Summon what you'll summon if any at all. If you don't summon, kittens are free death runes?

Mine coal, superheat bar, mine more coal, superheat bar, mine more coal, superheat bar, etc.

This is not so boring as mining only would be, and enables to to mine around 100 coal per inv, as well as give efficient and inmediate smithing and magic xp.

For additional, non-coal mining, the Arzinian mines are pretty good too. A dwarf would be banking gold ore for you, mind you, ring of Charos (a) would be highly recommended when you do that.

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=arzinian_mines.htm

Good luck when you decide to finally do gold. XD

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

[hide=Quotes]

[/hide]