Quickest 99?

Kingkapugen

cooking sharks are 340 k xp an hour, just that i dont respect cooking but i respect theiving cause its a non buyable

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

If money isn't a concern, I think that Magic is one of the fastest 99's. Plus, Summoning has the fastest XP/hour rate for a skill in the game, assuming charms/materials are already banked.

Other than that, Thieving, is the fastest, followed by Cooking and Fletching.

¤¤ 20death04 in Runescape, Semi-Retired ¤¤

100M+ Net Worth - Yes I do own the AGS in my avatar.

20death04.png

Other than that, Thieving, is the fastest, followed by Cooking and Fletching.

I would say Cooking is fastest. I don't see how fast Theiving can... :oops: If it takes less than a week from 90-99 then it is the fastest, but i just can't see a way to do that lol.. Unless you no lifed it constantly.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Money aside ( But still to a point where its realistic )

Fletch 600k an hour broad arrows

Cooking 440k an hour with wines

Range 330k exp with 110k hp along with it

Thieving could do 270k (not sure if black jacking was changed or not with new update)

FM can be like 350K with Mage logs, Ring/gloves

Herblore is probly around 350-400k an hour with sara brews (not sure though)

Pray used to be 300k an hour, not sure current rates, but probly 250K (D bones) there are faster ways so this can be 400-500k probly

Not sure on Con/Smithing/Craft But dont think they are as high as the above

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

I wanna say hunter, but that's not from personal exp but what i her from other players. Getting 1-99 in a month is pretty fast. Other then that i don't have much of a guess.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

What are the 3 fasest skills to get 99

I think theiveing cooking and fletch

Current stats/stats signature?

Anyway, cooking is fastest I'd say with fletching as a close second.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

What are the 3 fasest skills to get 99

I think theiveing cooking and fletch

Current stats/stats signature?

Anyway, cooking is fastest I'd say with fletching as a close second.

It was a general question, i doubt he planning on getting them anytime soon. He was wondering what they were, and gave his opinion and is wanting to know what everyone else thinks they are. Or thats how i see it.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

I am about to hit 99 cooking in a few miniutes. From 82-98 it took a little less than 2 weeks to get, and I really didn't play ALL that much.

As far as some people talk about "respect", who cares if others respect you or not, all that matters is if you had fun doing it. Besides, a 99 cape is a 99 cape no matter which one it is! Have fun! ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I am about to hit 99 cooking in a few miniutes. From 82-98 it took a little less than 2 weeks to get, and I really didn't play ALL that much.

As far as some people talk about "respect", who cares if others respect you or not, all that matters is if you had fun doing it. Besides, a 99 cape is a 99 cape no matter which one it is! Have fun! ::'

Fun is indeed what matters, although I must say that if it's respect you're looking for, neither cooking nor fletching apply as they are obtained by many.

Still I stand by my words.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

fletch by far then slayer

Umm slayer is one of the slowest skills to train. I've been training slayer for a while and im only at 91. I made this account in October of 2007. But probably didnt start slayer until April of 2008 or so.

GWD:

fletch by far then slayer

Umm slayer is one of the slowest skills to train. I've been training slayer for a while and im only at 91. I made this account in October of 2007. But probably didnt start slayer until April of 2008 or so.

:wall: Why so serious?

if you got enough money then it would be cooking fastest but imo something like 99 pray if you got the cash would be respected alot considering how rare it is. though between cooking,theiving,fletching go cooking since it requires alot less attention than theiving and fletching imo

unj238.png

99 defence reached 7/7/09

99 strength reached 12/28/08

barrow drop since 7/7/09

ahrims top(1), guthan spear(1), dharok legs(1), verac helm(1)