~NICKNAMES~

frogspoons

My real name is Kayla. Most people just call me that. Occasionally, when my friends and I get together and play Halo, they tend to call me by one of the two names I use on the game, "GinNjuice", or "Sarge". One of those names will stick with me for a few days, and then they'll go back to calling me by my real name... It's kinda weird...

3898000bYVcx.png

oh nicknames, oh fun fun fun times

letsee

Online, usually Rba, Noob, or just simply /mode +b *!*@*.tbr.ga.frontiernet.net (which in irc terms is a ban :( )

IRL: Since my name is jon i get called quite a few names, Johnny Boy (i swear to god if someone calls me that name ill have them removed from this site :( ), Little Jon, Folding Aces (Its called indian poker and i folded aces :\ ) JW too, since theres a commercial for a dodge car dealership in savannah and the character is JW, odd, ntm those are my initals, fun times though

My real name is Andy. But most people call me loser face. Cool eh? :)

P.S. Jk, i dont have a nickname.

Sup noobs.

well errr my sister calls me dumpling :shock: or kanoodle(dumpling in some other language) :shock: or Dumpy (scary stuff) :shock: then my friends dad calls me Geoff-ro, errrr my other sister calls me Ling trying to copy my other one :lol: and yeah dont even ask about these names, btw, my real name is Geoffrey :oops:

rangesig.gif

3 pages!

if only i wasn't so bad with names :lol:

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Ok here's most of them (excluding the ones my dad finds for me, they're based on nothing and are annoying more than anything :?, plus he finds one every week or so and forgets them after a few days :lol: .):

Pat (my name's Patrick, so it's my favorite), Patty, Patty Boy, Patty the Patty, Patty the fatty (I'm actully on the skinny side :? , oh and all the Patty ones are from the same annoying guy), Ti-Pat (French), Super Pat (8))

The ones that stuck:

Pat (Thank god :D )

Ti-Pat (Only with people I met playing tennis(one of my teachers/coaches started it))

Patty (Boy) :x (Curse him lol)

mooman, as it was decided without my consent that that was what would be on the back of my year 12 school jersey (decided with the help of an eraser)

Just out of curiousty, what does your jersey look like?

Mine looks ok from the back, but the front is just blah. The winning design was 'over-ruled' because the person in charge wanted her friends design to win. So now it looks like crap :roll:

Jesus and Fabio (sometimes Fabs, but that sounds really *. Yes, I said it SOUNDS *! )

So if someone gets frustrated and shouts "jesus," do you say "what?!"

Anyway, I only have one nickname right now that sticks, "stretch" cuz Im really long and lanky. I dont really like it, but it could be a lot worse, so Im not complainin.

Back in middle school, I was called "A-Train" by the basketball team, then the soccer team picked it up. It disappeared when I went to high school, which was too bad cuz I liked it a little more than Stretch.

People call me random stuff all the time though, take an initial and add "money" at the end, "dog," stuff like that. Probably because Im so far outta touch with pop culture :lol:

finalsig9wq.gif