107+8 looking for 26k'ing partner.

HexiledRazz

*cough*ithinkthereshouldbeaofficialthread*cough*

Anyway, yeah. I'm looking for someone to 26k with. I've never done it before. But i think i understand how it works.

The killer just kills the killed like a normal pk while risking 76k.

And the killed risks 26.003k or 26.002k depending on whether or not they have a pouch(having one is better if you're being killed and a lower level, because if the killed is higher, there is a better chance of getting good drops).

I hope i got everything right >.<

Anyway, my UN is the same as my tif UN, so you can pm me or post. Witch ever.

Thanks!

EDIT: got a partner.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

*cough*ithinkthereshouldbeaofficialthread*cough*

Anyway, yeah. I'm looking for someone to 26k with. I've never done it before. But i think i understand how it works.

The killer just kills the killed like a normal pk while risking 76k.

And the killed risks 26.003k or 26.002k depending on whether or not they have a pouch(having one is better if you're being killed and a lower level, because if the killed is higher, there is a better chance of getting good drops).

I hope i got everything right >.<

Anyway, my UN is the same as my tif UN, so you can pm me or post. Witch ever.

Thanks!

EDIT: got a partner.

its 25.003k but most people just use 26k to make sure. you dont need 26.003. having a pouch wont make a difference

Assassin1357.png

ok kinda O/T but I was just wondering if 26king is allowed by jagex or if people have been banned for it, because this kinds sounds like bug abuse, and I dont want anyone losing their accounts

They've said it's aloud, but not "in the spirit of the game." So no ones getting banned for it.

quit

The more you contribute in pvp tricking, the more your cash pile looses it's value. You may get 6m a day from doing nothing, but that 6m will be worth significantly less with your contribution to inflation.

Inflation, the general rise in prices over a period of time, has already taken effect in the RS economy. Look at the GE charts; rares are up, armor is up, food, potions, everything is rising in price. Discontinued items haven't been so elastic since the old trade limit.

A small amount of inflation or deflation in an economy is actually quite normal, however a sudden [bleep]e of inflation can destroy it. If you want to save our economy, please don't PVP trick/26k.

End: Persuasion

Stellactic.gif

The more you contribute in pvp tricking, the more your cash pile looses it's value. You may get 6m a day from doing nothing, but that 6m will be worth significantly less with your contribution to inflation.

Inflation, the general rise in prices over a period of time, has already taken effect in the RS economy. Look at the GE charts; rares are up, armor is up, food, potions, everything is rising in price. Discontinued items haven't been so elastic since the old trade limit.

A small amount of inflation or deflation in an economy is actually quite normal, however a sudden [bleep]e of inflation can destroy it. If you want to save our economy, please don't PVP trick/26k.

End: Persuasion

A mate of mine got "hacked" and lost around 10-15m and then he came to me and asked me to help him do the 26k trick and i said no cause i don't like that bug abuse. so he started whining at me for DAYS and eventually he flamed me and putted me on ignore and have been ignoring me for several months. Seriously, 26k trick dont only ruin the economy, it destroys ppls attitude (bet he was a immature 12 year old anyways :P).

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png