Revenants

tyluke

They shouldn't be able to kill you twice in a row. That's stupid.

YEAH MAN, OLD TIME PKERS COULD SO NOT KILL YOU TWICE IN A ROW AT MAGE ARENA.

Old pkers didn't have ancients and normal magic at the same time.

What's your point?

And to the other point about pkers not attacking random explorers, tbh that was my favourite pastime. Especially when they started begging you to spare them.

LOL U SO PRO PKERS. I THOUGHT U R SO PRO U KNOW ABOUT BIND OR SNARE.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

its not even close to which is harder to get away from.. bottom line is if you get attacked in level 50 wildy by any pker, and your not prepared to go to war with a level 120+, and you cant/dont tele, your dead every time. with a npc you can get away everytime, even if they can teleblock/freeze you.. if you have some run energy and 3-5 pieces of good food, they wont kill you.

it is BS that they stayed there and killed you again though

WOW, I DIDNT KNOW SNARE COULD BIND AND DO GOOD DAMAGE AT THE SAME TIME!!!

OH WOW LOL I DIDNT KNOW REVS MAGIC ATTACK FREEZEZ

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

My point is, revs in f2p are omg wtf. And revs in p2p are sorta meh.

Then state it instead of trying sarcasm on me, which wasn't even directed at you. It's at the idiot who don't know how to TB and Snare. :roll:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

revs aren't hard in either f2p or p2p....

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

uh, funnisam over here is right...

might be wrong on this one but revs cant do damage with their bind attack...

but revs, whether harder or easier to get away from or beat then pkers, are pushovers honestly... im 94, and im f2p, and when there was no pvp i hunted revs... it was fun honestly... even with the bad drops. and since it seems revs are more difficult in f2p, whats the problem with p2p... i can see why you might have trouble if you are unprepared, but why would you be unprepared when you KNOW they are out there... and i thought at first yea it is stupid they killed you twice. but then i remembered that pkers camp sometimes, thats what i did.... so yea

Make any level 30 account, i don't care, and see how easy it is to beat a level 30 rev goblin.

Make any level 10 account, i don't care, and see how easy it is to beat a rev imp.

Seriously, as i've kept saying the point isn't to beat them, it's to run from them. Revs in F2P aren't hard, but it's gonna take a long time if the most you can hit is 3

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

• 2 weeks later...
Make any level 30 account, i don't care, and see how easy it is to beat a level 30 rev goblin.

Make any level 10 account, i don't care, and see how easy it is to beat a rev imp.

Seriously, as i've kept saying the point isn't to beat them, it's to run from them. Revs in F2P aren't hard, but it's gonna take a long time if the most you can hit is 3

Revenants in f2p are quite hard to kill actually. Which is what you said.

I've escaped from tons of not-so-close shaves with revenants. :roll:

The problems only arise when you think you're so good and try to fight the revenants...

I laugh when I see someone like you die tbh =P

If you're in the deep wilderness. For clues you should only bring:

the clue

chart

watch

sextant

spade

(maybe a weapon)

If you're going to die drop the spade and chart/sextand. Pray protect item and you lose nothing important. It's your fault for being dumb :/

Fighting a revenant is f2p is near on pointless to be honest. Max melee on f2p isn't enough to even kill a revenant demon easily. I wouldnt take much damage at all, but the constant healing would be a little [cabbage]

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

I laugh when I see someone like you die tbh =P

If you're in the deep wilderness. For clues you should only bring:

the clue

chart

watch

sextant

spade

(maybe a weapon)

If you're going to die drop the spade and chart/sextand. Pray protect item and you lose nothing important. It's your fault for being dumb :/

Lol your asking to die wearing that.

Just take some dhide top/bottoms and a enchanted diamond bracelet. That way you can always use the levers and 95% of the magic attacks will splash.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]