99 mage + 88 summon

nice one, how much xp does 1k barrages get there? i mean i've heard it can range from 70-140k... so im not sure lol. And whats the charms rate for 1k casts (crimsons)

nice one!! 9/10

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

0/10 for being a meme you really are the cancer to tif and all of the internet.

Sir I believe if you are that offended by the title then over sensitive attention seekers like you are far worse. It also speaks volumes to how poor your judgment is, that from one post you feel justified in calling me a cancer. I think your attitude of telling people how much they suck simply to draw attention to yourself is far more consistent with giving in to peer pressure. For some reason it's cool to be rude instead of speaking respectfully.

britonlongbo.png

0/10 for being a meme you really are the cancer to tif and all of the internet.

Sir I believe if you are that offended by the title then over sensitive attention seekers like you are far worse. It also speaks volumes to how poor your judgment is, that from one post you feel justified in calling me a cancer. I think your attitude of telling people how much they suck simply to draw attention to yourself is far more consistent with giving in to peer pressure. For some reason it's cool to be rude instead of speaking respectfully.

My respect is long gone by the so called "memes" simply because they just don't give a flying duck about ur opinion, and yes I hate mudkips simply because they are overused and not funny anymore, and yes I agree I was rude to you but I get kinda fed up with all the memes on TIF, TIF used to be the best forum simply because people would always respect eachother (which I also didn't do know, sorry for that) and now because of the so called "memes" TIF has gone downhill alot which is a shame. oh and my real rating:

5/10 its just like 30m for 88? and from what I've heard you can make like 120m a week with pking.

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

Why are people flaming you?

OMG HE USED A MEME HE IZ CANCER.

People need to shut the [bleep] up.

Congratulations, very nice levels and D Claws drop. :)

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."