[TWR] Downfall defeats Alkaedalatin

Uffan5

df5.png

vs

ALKAEDALATIN

We had declared on Alk a couple weeks back and we compromised on a set of rules to suit Alk as a lot of their members havn't been around during the summer. We knew from our previous meeting that Alk would put up a great fight, but also knew we have come along way in almost two months. Prior to the war we realized for the first time ever in DF history we had 100% of our members actually fighting on audio. This gave us an enormous advantage despite the poor attendance due to a U.S. holiday for most of our members.

Acceptance Topic: viewtopic.php?f=216&t=798230

Downfall's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=downfall

Alkaedalatin's Runehead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=jeison39

The war began with Alk going after our lowest level Darkpyro1632, but one of our best tanks. He tanked amazingly and it broke open our lead and we never turned back. We managed 3 ko's on Alk's binders which was huge, and our binds were very solid. Smart piling led us to an easy win today, but we couldn't have done it without the tremendous performance of all of our members in attendance. Great job Downfall.

WAR START:

akwar1.png

DOWNFALL's START:

akwar2.png

ALKAEDALATIN's START:

akwar3.png

WAR SNAPSHOTS:

akwar4.png

akwar5.png

akwar6.png

akwar7.png

WAR END:

*this shows 2 members of Alk left, as the last person left the clan chat*

akwar8.png

Thank you for the clean fight Alk, always a pleasure ::'.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

I saw a twr mod I think laikrob stating that since in +/- the opts arent defined the people you cut give u some sort of additional points.

Aint that true?

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

In the event that it's a miniwar (ie say 20vs20), you will only get, at most, 20 points for your pull.

In the event of a matched war, you will get points according to how many people you pull, not what you drop to, because the scale of the war is unknown.

If you have a picture of your higher pull, please post it here. If you cannot post a picture within 48 hours, I will give you points based on what evidence you've provided already.

hzvjpwS.gif

it was a a +/-3, heard thats matched?

according to gamerr/Dez it is:

[hide=]lulololmanmatchedplz.png w1600.png[/hide]

Uh. I never said it wasn't a matched. That would be why I asked Uffan to post proof of their higher pull, ie what they had before they dropped.

:-w

hzvjpwS.gif

Here was our orginal pull, i know i didn't show anything but the names of the members in it, but if you compare it to the people who faught, all of the people who did fight are in this screen shot:

akwar.png

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

great figth df always a plasure figth with you guys, very solid clan and once more you guys proof why you are on the top of the rank, now no question about they came with a way bigger pull ican remember how many but it was around 40!!! well the think is taht i belive they deserve all the points I dont have the pics of tehy original pull but i hope my word as the defeted rival counts.

I hope we can war again soon...by the way gratz to all DF but specially to singhb08 very solid as a binder.

firma1pekenaparaforo.th.png

Always a pleasure to fight Alk too, and Im glad you guys are so honorable and accept the loss like a man, rm any time :D.

About the initial pull , uffan posted the pic already, dw .

Gl on your future wars alk, your slowly getting better.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED