QUICK: Is there any way possible to transfer wealth?

pennyfund

if you both have max quest points you can transfer 60K every 15 mins, but other than that i dont know how you could transfer all his stuff.

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

I dont know if this is bannable, maybe the other members can let me know:

If you can transfer 60k every 15 minutes, then theoretically, can one person keep giving the other 60k every 15 minutes for free without getting banned, blackmarked, etc.

If so, then this is the only way..other than junk trades I guess.

equal_ibrium.png

No.

Blatant rule breaking.

Be quiet and sit in the corner.

Umm.. It's not against the rules. So long as it is really his friend's account, and not another one of his, there is nothing wrong with it.

Make junk - buy tons of maple logs and fletch them into maple longs (u). Maple longs (u) are worth 3.4x times the price of the logs so it is a good method.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Make junk - buy tons of maple logs and fletch them into maple longs (u). Maple longs (u) are worth 3.4x times the price of the logs so it is a good method.

use this method while also still transferring 60k every 15 mins. That would be the fastest way to transfer gold.

goro_fujita.png