Wyverns & Mith Dragons

Norriie

Well, I really hate fighting boss monsters, so I've been putting off completing my fremennik achievement diary for ages. I need to kill a mithril dragon, and I need to get a drop of chewed bones from them to make a pyre ship. I also just got the slayer level for skeletal wyverns, so I can complete my falador diary as well.

So, I have questions for you all :]

1. What should my inventory/equipment look like for mith dragons, and how many will I be able to kill per trip? Stats are below, in my sig. Oh, and can I do it without a dfs? I can afford one, but I'd have to sell a lot of things to do it, and it's kind of a hassle that I'd rather not have to do.

2. How rare is a chewed bones drop?

3. What about wyverns? I know nothing about them, are they difficult to kill? What should I bring with me?

Thanks in advance for your help everyone :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

The wyvern should be easy as you just need one kill, just wear maxed melee defence gear, mind shield/dfs, and whip it. Inventory of food and maybe a super set. Should be able to get the one easily.

Not sure on the best way to kill mith dragons, as i rarely kill them.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Karils with z spear is the best way to kill mith dragons

Pray melee bring antifire shield and dance with it if you need food. I can get like 3-4 kills a trip, less then ranging but much faster.

Karils with z spear is the best way to kill mith dragons

Pray melee bring antifire shield and dance with it if you need food. I can get like 3-4 kills a trip, less then ranging but much faster.

Z spear? Nice way to try getting the op killed?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Their max is 35 with an antifire pot, if you are not smart enough to step under the dragon and eat then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Its not like they hit 60s or anything :roll:

Btw use stab mode

Their max is 35 with an antifire pot, if you are not smart enough to step under the dragon and eat then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Its not like they hit 60s or anything :roll:

Btw use stab mode

Use a leaf-bladed sword + anti-dragon shield instead

You could also try maging it...

bloodfin711.png

yeah, just follow the melee part on the tipit mithril dragon guide if you don't like ranging. It's only 1 for the task so just bring a super set, antifire, EE/other special weapon, 1 prayer potion if really needed, and sharks. Pray melee and it should be easy.

yeah, just follow the melee part on the tipit mithril dragon guide if you don't like ranging. It's only 1 for the task so just bring a super set, antifire, EE/other special weapon, 1 prayer potion if really needed, and sharks. Pray melee and it should be easy.

Along with this, use piety while killing it. Since it is only 1 dragon you need to kill it shouldn't be much of a hassle.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I didn't know I could use mangled bones for that instead, that's a huge relief.

Thanks for all the tips everyone, I think I should be able to do this pretty easily :]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

I didn't know I could use mangled bones for that instead, that's a huge relief.

Thanks for all the tips everyone, I think I should be able to do this pretty easily :]

I made that mistake too, but I spent a few days killing them for a bone drop till someone told me to kill a barbarian. #-o

quit

You don't even have to kill the barbarians theres a object which you search near the waterfiends which gives you the bones.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]