Cutoff level for tree seeds?

Jeffman50

do the highest MTK seed you can/have, but keep them all, except banana and acorns (and under) because you will have enough for your daily tree farming trip using only orange and willow+ (this works for me, but I don't do a daily farming trip, have a load of willows spare though)

EisS.gif

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ # 1 WAY TO GO ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Tree seeds are the best way to go for getting 99 farming (which im guessing is wat your goign for)

¤ Lvls 45-57: Use Maple and Orange seeds (at 51, use Pineapple seeds instead of orange)

¤ Lvls 57-85: Use Maple and Papaya seeds

¤ Lvls 85-99: Use Yew and Palms seeds

also lvls 69/72-99: Use Calquat seeds (for the 69-71 use garden pies to meet the requirements)

btw this is for those low on cash or very cheap ppl

gaara%20guy1.png

gaara%20guy1.png

Tree seeds are the best way to go for getting 99 farming (which im guessing is wat your goign for)

¤ Lvls 45-57: Use Maple and Orange seeds (at 51, use Pineapple seeds instead of orange)

also lvls 69/72-99: Use Calquat seeds (for the 69-71 use garden pies to meet the requirements)

WTF? 'this is for those low on cash' you call yews/palms/calquats cheap? Mayeb you don't now, but palm seeds are over 100k atm and still rising, yews are85k, and calquats are nearly 30k, and you call that cheap?

And why don't use magic trees? They're only 200k! [/sarcasm]

It may be fast but really... spending nearly 1M a day for farming? you may be insanely rich, but not everyone is

EisS.gif

I'm pretty sure the whole "#1 Way to Go!" thing was copied from another guide from RSOF

You should do what you want. If you think what you're doing isn't working out, experiment, and if you don't like it...don't continue it.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

In my opinion, plant maple seeds once you can, great xp, yes, they are expensive, but the xp is amazing. Plant those in the 5 (?) patches, and then plant Pineapples in your 5 fruit tree patches. That will be your best bet for trees, keeping the cost low, but getting a farming level a day.

Darksin68.png

Current Whip Drops: 9 Current D Boots drops: 27

There is no such thing as a #1 way to go because efficiency takes account on how much money you can make/hour. Well, there's #1 for some skills, but not for this one.

actualy in theory no skill has an optimal exp rate/hour, besides maybe the resource skills.

For instance construction can be trained with mahogany for 133mil or oak for 100 mil, does the 33 mil mean a lot varies that.

Cooking, Sharks for 5mil+ loss or tuna for 1mil loss?

prayer, ecto or gilded

:lol:

Wrong. Maple and Palms give the game gp/xp ratio, so they should be paired together. Yews give 12 gp/xp, and honestly should not be used when maples are 9 gp/xp.

But if you do maples, you should do palms. Don't simply match the level tree, you gotta match the gp/xp ratios for accurate results.

Also, never plant oaks or willows. You can't pay the farmer to chop um down, so it's a huge waste of time.

Planting maples/palms from ~80 farming should cost around 80m after you subtract profits from herb farming. That's assuming 1 fruit tree and 2-3 tree runs per day and 4 herb runs per day.

Wrong. Maple and Palms give the game gp/xp ratio, so they should be paired together. Yews give 12 gp/xp, and honestly should not be used when maples are 9 gp/xp.

But if you do maples, you should do palms. Don't simply match the level tree, you gotta match the gp/xp ratios for accurate results.

Also, never plant oaks or willows. You can't pay the farmer to chop um down, so it's a huge waste of time.

Planting maples/palms from ~80 farming should cost around 80m after you subtract profits from herb farming. That's assuming 1 fruit tree and 2-3 tree runs per day and 4 herb runs per day.

You can pay famers to chop willows down, I did willows and curries, as well as 1 ranarr and 1 irit/toadflax from 43-70. Doing 1 run a day, It cost me less than 2m, and I payed the farmers to look after my trees.

quit

Was it changed then? I remember about a year ago this wasn't the case for me.